PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks to Brad B!!!

Gateway R/T
03-23-2003, 11:49 PM
I recently bought a new leftover 2001 Dodge Intrepid R/T that had some paint problems, mainly scratches and smudges that my normal Zaino stable wouldn`t take care of and I wasn`t comfortable experimenting with. The car is stone white and hides the imperfections pretty well but I still wasn`t happy with the way the paint looked. I emailed Brad on Thursday and asked for his assistance and received an almost immediate reply. I met him at his "sanctuary" today. :bow What a haven he has there. The pictures just don`t do it justice.

Brad and I went around the car and discussed the problems and within minutes he had taken care of 99% of the scratches and smudges. I spent the rest of the afternoon claying and applying Z1 and Z2. The clay made the car so incredibly smooth, its like a night and day difference! :cool: I can hardly wait to add more coats of Z2.

I want to thank Brad for his kindness, generosity and most importantly his knowledge. I learned a lot today. Even though I am a newbie, Brad really made me feel comfortable and spent some time to answer a lot of my other car detailing questions. Brad is a class act! I even picked up a few waffle weave towels for drying, man are those things awesome! :D

Brad, YOUR THE MAN! :xyxthumbs

AlphaSpread
03-24-2003, 12:11 AM
Every car dreams of getting the BradB. treatment in the Sanctuary! :up

From what I`ve read of his posts, he really seems to know his stuff and keeps a humble, helpful attitude at the same time. :bow

Nagchampa
03-24-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by asjk07

Every car dreams of getting the BradB. treatment in the Sanctuary! :up

From what I`ve read of his posts, he really seems to know his stuff and keeps a humble, helpful attitude at the same time. :bow

^^^ what he said ^^^^:up