PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else like Clay Magic`s QD spray?

Preachers Sheets
03-23-2003, 10:30 PM
Clay LubeƂ® (49-Body ShineƂ®)

I think the stuff is great, smells nice and I haven`t had any problems whatsoever.

Who else uses this stuff on their car even when not claying. Only if they sold it in larger bottles (they have the little 12 oz bottle).

jasonatv22
03-23-2003, 10:40 PM
It seemed grippy to me. I only had some left over when claying my Miata. On a Camry, I used it`s entire bottle, the stuff left over from mine, and then started using Meguiars QD.

Since it seemed so grippy, I couldn`t help thinking it was pulling my wax off somewhat.

Preachers Sheets
03-23-2003, 10:46 PM
I am trying to find something that has zero wax content in it. hmmm

imported_BretFraz
03-23-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by joed1228

Clay LubeƂ® (49-Body ShineƂ®)

I think the stuff is great, smells nice and I haven`t had any problems whatsoever.

Who else uses this stuff on their car even when not claying. Only if they sold it in larger bottles (they have the little 12 oz bottle).

I would not doubt that Auto Magic packages it in large amounts and sells it as something different than #49 Body Shine. I`d call them and ask what the equivalent is in their Auto Magic product line.

Preachers Sheets
03-24-2003, 12:13 AM
So you think it`s quick detailer or something abrasive?

I don`t get it.

Michaelwdes
03-24-2003, 07:02 AM
it smells great though!!!!!!!!!!! it seemed watery to me, like the meg`s QD, so i switched over to Meg`s#34 since its readily availbable to me....

i also used the whole bottle to clay my civic.

DaGonz
03-24-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by bretfraz

I would not doubt that Auto Magic packages it in large amounts and sells it as something different than #49 Body Shine. I`d call them and ask what the equivalent is in their Auto Magic product line.

It`s the same thing. Body Shine is available in gallons, 5 gallon and 55 gallon sizes.

Pats300zx
03-24-2003, 10:26 AM
The lube that comes with the Clay Magic kit is their Auto Magic Body Shine. Its not a bad QD. I recently picked up some of their Magic Mist (carnuaba based) QD. Its very good and very reasonably priced.