PDA

View Full Version : Can I double layer Klasse and Plaitnum?

Preachers Sheets
03-23-2003, 09:49 PM
Just wondering if there would be a problem with bonding, I like the durability of Klasse and the fact that it deepen`s the red but Plaitnum shines a little bit more.

Jngrbrdman
03-23-2003, 10:04 PM
I`ve never had a problem with it. I experimented last year with layering UPP and SG between each other. It worked out really well I think.

Preachers Sheets
03-23-2003, 10:16 PM
Wait a second, I think you already talked to me about this.... losing my memory man.

So your saying the combination literally looks better than one product by itself?

Jngrbrdman
03-24-2003, 12:14 AM
I really think it does. SG reflects better than UPP does and UPP is ...well, its UPP. Combined they make a great combination. This year I`m going to just build up my layers of SG before I put on the UPP though. I think it actually looks better that way. You get the full kick of the Klasse if you do it that way.

Preachers Sheets
03-24-2003, 12:38 AM
Ok, sounds like a plan, I`ll apply 9 coats of Klasse (3 per weekend) just to over-do it and from there I`ll layer 9 coats of UPP in the same fashion. From there I`ll alternate every week with 3 coats of the other product.

Hopefully it`s shines a little better than before. :(

MicroRacer
04-04-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Jngrbrdman

I`ve never had a problem with it. I experimented last year with layering UPP and SG between each other. It worked out really well I think.

Good to hear this. That is exactly what I`ve been thinking about. I`m on my 3rd layer of SG now. I`ve never used PUPP, just read alot of positive posting and had several recomendations. Not sure about going back & forth from PUPP to SG though.

Guess I`l keep the SG comming untill my PUPP gets hear.

SHALOM