PDA

View Full Version : Poorboy and The Fuzz

rabbi
08-09-2004, 09:59 AM
are lurking. How was your weekend guys?

The Fuzz
08-09-2004, 10:33 AM
What are you talking about? I`ve been around all weekend. You are the one I haven`t seen for awhile. I haven`t seen you since Dwayne slapped the Whaler`s butt on that plumber`s truck. (heh heh heh... I said "Dwayne slapped the Whaler`s butt" on a public forum. :naughty)

rabbi
08-09-2004, 10:42 AM
Ever since Dwayne did that I`ve been sifting through The Whaler`s fan mail and booking public appearances. This man is swamped with letters and requests.He said he wants to visit Poorboy then drift down your way to hook up with you and Dwayne. He wants to swap a pair of his speedos for your velvet hat. I told him I`ll book accordingly and see if we can`t do this Righteous! I swear he`s more popular now than ever. Thanx Dwayne!

Poorboy
08-09-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by rabbi
I swear he`s more popular now than ever.

:hurl :hurl

I`m not lurking :nono I`m trying to catch up from the weekend:)

You guys write so much, my eyes hurt from reading:eek

The :phone: doesn`t stop ringing :crazy

....and i had a very good, but tiring weekend ...thanks:)

ps...please no visits from the Whaler...there`s not enough food around here, not even at the buffets:lmfao

norahcrv
08-09-2004, 11:12 AM
Steve,
Glad you had a good / successful weekend. From the pics posted & their website, it looked like a lot of fun and interesting cars & people.
My order arrived just fine on Friday, so I spent Saturday early a.m. trying out the new toys! I must admit that the new spray tops did give me some trouble at first, until how I figured out how to "open them". I thought I had 3 defectives but they`re working fine now.
Thanks again,
Norah

The Fuzz
08-09-2004, 11:33 AM
You can tell the Whaler that he can keep his Speedo. I already have a parachute. Lol :lmfao

rabbi
08-09-2004, 11:37 AM
Ok how about a plunger for your hat? So many phonecalls from women wanting to know if The Whaler makes housecalls. Unbelievable what Dwayne`s artistic ability has caused.

The Fuzz
08-09-2004, 01:41 PM
Yeah, Dwayne has some skillz. His edit looks more real than the real thing does. However, if you`ll notice that its all at the wrong angle and was probably impossible to do. No problem for the hard rockin chin mullet wearing Dwayne. The impossible just takes a little longer is all. :naughty :lmfao