PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorite "low-end" products?

BoxsterCharlie
03-23-2003, 08:13 AM
"Low-end" not referring to price so much as distribution channel, i.e. can you pick it up at the supermarket or a poorly-stocked auto parts store.

Mine are:

1) RainX

2) Meguiars Endurance tire gel

3) Apple-scented mirror thingy (just kidding :) )

imported_Aurora40
03-23-2003, 08:22 AM
I got some Gunk Ammonia Free Glass Cleaner at Wal-Mart once. It is a foaming spray and it really does an awesome job on really dirty glass. It`s pretty nice for around the house. Eagle One 20/20 is really pretty nice too. Gold Class car wash is good, though I don`t use it so much anymore.

imported_Luster
03-23-2003, 08:26 AM
I use Meguiar`s Gold Class Trim Detailer.

It is great for plastic and rubber. Leaves a satin shine. And super cheap. Bought at Wal-Mart.

Also.....A2Z wheel cleaner.

TheOzzfather
03-23-2003, 09:54 AM
Eagel One tire spray. In the aresol(sp?) can not the regular hand pump. I love that stiff great control, no splatter or sling, and wonderful matt finish with just a hint of gloss in the right light.

Viking Chanell sponges, everyone else complains about them but I have had no complaints at all and no scratches at all.

Pats300zx
03-23-2003, 10:05 AM
My favs are:

EO Wipe and Shine QD

EO Wet Tire Spray

Megs Trim Detailer

Megs GC Car Wash

You can get them all at Wal-Mart. Are great products are very reasonably priced.

imported_BretFraz
03-23-2003, 10:31 AM
I`m not crazy about all the Meguiar`s stuff but some of what they sell at mass retail is decent.

I`ve always had a preference for Eagle One products. Their retail distribution has been better but their stuff is pretty good.

Most all of Mother`s products are excellent. If you live when their distribution is good you have easy access to some of the best retail products around.