PDA

View Full Version : Product Review: Pro C-27 Glass Polish

airjames
03-20-2003, 08:33 PM
Today I was able to get out and try some of my Pro C-27 Glass Polish. I normally don`t reccomend anything till I have tried it a couple times just to be sure. C-27 Polish is pink in color, smells like petroleum distalltes (sp?) and is every easy to use, fast drying and effective. It`s not thick but not thin either like water like.

You apply it as you would a car wax for the paint and just let it haze. Once dry, it wipes off effortlessly with zippo residue and no signs of any marks on the window after use. The windows and windsheild on my Ranger look like they are not even there, I speak the truth. It is mild abrasive product and doesn`t have the liquid sandpaper like feel to it. I have other Pro Products to use yet and evaluate, but that won`t be until i run out of my Meguiars Professional line, which should be in the next couple months or so. Like I said, I normally don`t reccomend products to anyone until I have tried them, but on this occasion if you get an oppurtunity to by some C-27 Glass Polish From BAF Industries (Pro) I would go for it all the way, you will not be disappointed,,,,91:xyxthumbs

Tim Lingor
03-20-2003, 10:42 PM
Excellent review!!:up

I actually really like the C-27-Q Glass Polish. I use the PC with a yellow Meg Polishing pad to apply it. I then take it off with a MF. I do not put it on the windshield but every other glass surface is fair game.

I found that you really need to let it dry. If you don`t, it tends to be a little tough to remove. Then you will see left over residue that you missed when it dries and hazes.

My bottle has some lumps here and there (probably old stock --a problem I have had before with the Pro stuff) The pink color is really bright and does remove easily from window rubber trim if you get some on it, and you will---trust me!!

imported_edschwab1
03-21-2003, 01:28 AM
I really like the ease of use of C-27-Q and how well C-27 works. One thing I do not like is the strong smell of C-27.

Eric

ashsarna
03-21-2003, 10:10 AM
I need to know where would I get pro? Is there a website to get the C-27-Q? Thanks.

Tim Lingor
03-21-2003, 11:04 AM
Sure, try the Pro wax web site.

http://www.prowax.com/glass.shtml

Look have way down the page; click on product bulletin for info!!

You will love the stuff, but the smell is really strong!!

Tim