PDA

View Full Version : What`s up with Moose wax?

TheBeast
03-18-2003, 02:46 PM
I wanna try to order it by phone but nobody`s answering, i tried for 3 consecutive days now, only ans machine.

imported_memnuts
03-18-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by ronald_m

I wanna try to order it by phone but nobody`s answering, i tried for 3 consecutive days now, only ans machine. Everett Glass does a lot of car shows. He may be away.

Try e-mailing him and leave a return number so he can get in touch with you. I believe that you can order online also.

:wavey

Thomasfl
03-18-2003, 03:03 PM
That`s a terrible way to run a business, I was thinking of ordering some of their stuff, let`s see if they get it together.

TheBeast
03-18-2003, 03:35 PM
I don`t feel like ordering online their online ordering don`t look so secure even if it has "https"

Scottwax
03-18-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by thomasfl

That`s a terrible way to run a business, I was thinking of ordering some of their stuff, let`s see if they get it together.

You have to remember he has a small company and probably generates more sales at car shows than over the phone. Maybe someone who is supposed to be answering the phone isn`t or they are snowed under by calls. Detailing supply sales probably spike this time of year as the weather gets warmer so that may also be a factor.

I`ve used the on-line ordering with no problems at all and so have others. I think COEX PILOT is a distributer now, try dropping him a PM and see about ordering from him.