PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Paintless Dent Removal in Houston

imported_stormsearch
03-18-2003, 01:29 PM
Topic says it all. I`m near the Houston area. Apparently someone "sat" on my car, there`s a depression (no paint cracks or anything) in my front fender. I wondered if anyone here knew a reputable place to get PDR done?

Nocholis Rimnson
03-21-2003, 04:58 PM
Please Take the Time and Research the Dent shop!

1 How long have they been in biz?

2 How long has the Tech been popping Dents?

3 Do they Drill holes in your car to accesss dents..(They Should NOT)...Take the Time to remove panels to get to the dent ..No Hacks! They can Use S Hooks and or Straps!Also use a Heat gun on Older paints..Helps to prevent the paint from cracking!

Also Please Note that some dents ..Under two walls of metal and those dents/ crease on seam can NOT be removed 10/10

Lots of Names..Dent master,Ding King,Dent pro,Etc

Good Luck!

imported_Tony
03-21-2003, 06:14 PM
Dr.Detail in the Woodlands has a dentless repair man. This is off of I45 and Sawdust/ Rayford rd. The street crosses Sawdust but I dont remember the name of the street. He travels so he could meet you near I59. If you like I will try to drive by and get their phone number this weekend.

JUNNIEIV
03-21-2003, 07:11 PM
I once heard dry ice helps for dents... uh sounds kind of like an old wive`s tail, but would come in handy for me if true... does it actually work?

jr_mints
03-21-2003, 07:12 PM
Dr. Detail in the Woodlands does nice work but don`t know about his paintless dent repair. I would give him a call.

Regards,

jr_mints
03-21-2003, 07:14 PM
the street that crosses Sawdust Road is Budde Road.

imported_stormsearch
03-22-2003, 09:36 AM
Thanks guys. I did a web search, and found a place called e-mobile that looks decent, but I wanted some more qualified opinions.

imported_Tony
03-23-2003, 11:50 PM
Dr. Detail 281-364-WASH