PDA

View Full Version : just need alittle advice.

thomasd04
03-17-2003, 07:53 PM
I can`t decide what wax to use. There are just to many to choose from, and im looking for a process that will help hide the spider web scratches or remove them. Im leading toward the vanilla moose wax or the p21s. I just need alittle advice about the swirl marks and polishes process. Thanks for the help, im still new at all this stuff. Cya

jcattarulla
03-17-2003, 08:39 PM
No wax will really hide your swirls. Wax is just a protective coating. To hide or remove swirls you first need to evaluate how severe they are, and then read up on the archives here (try the search function on "swirls") on appropriate solutions.

Without more information on your exact situation it would be difficult for anyone to give sound advice. Know what I mean?

thomasd04
03-17-2003, 10:00 PM
My swirls are from a auto car wash and are very mild. You can only notice them in direct sunlight. I hated using that wash, but felt it was better than nothing. (same winter here as most) So i guess i need to know what product would be best to use before a layer of wax. Thanks again.

tiffin72
03-18-2003, 12:02 AM
Usually a glaze will hide it well but it will only hide it.

I`ve had some great success with Meg`s DACP or #9 with PC on different kinds of swirls.

With out a PC, try DACP by hand. I`ve heard people having success with that.