PDA

View Full Version : What a great Saturday!! I got to detail the Maxima and see Linkin Park in concert!!!

TheOzzfather
03-16-2003, 12:43 PM
I got in on a fan club deal. They played at a small club in Minneapolis that held just 1000 people!! I was right up front almost the whole time. They played all their hits and stuff off of their forthcoming album. It was amazing. The sound was unreal, which is prolly why I still cannot hear to much today.

Previous to that I got to wash the maxima, clay it, and throw down a coat of S100. Once I get my Final Polish from NYD I will clay again in aboot a month and throw down a few coats of Final polish. It was 68 in Minnesota yesterday and I had the best Saturtday I have had in months so I had to share with yall seeing how my friends are sick of hearing about it because they were stuck working! Here is one pic:

http://photos.imageevent.com/ryanosborn/maximapicturesmaxima//DSC00667.JPG

Jademonkey
03-16-2003, 03:22 PM
wow lucky.

I cant wait for their new album.

Were the new songs good(compared to Hybrid Theory)?

It is getting warm here too(Toronto). I spent a few hours detaling my car, and then a friends car when I got sick of seeing it sitting in my driveway covered in dirt. Amazing what a wash and a quick coat of P21S will do.

Magellan498
03-16-2003, 04:47 PM
Great pic! Looks like glitter on the left side lol. Thats a really good reflection off silver, hard to do.

switerajaya
03-16-2003, 04:54 PM
Good job, great reflection... which brings to thought, 68* and still snow on the ground? Man, living in southern CA, it is just so hard to believe the weather that Autopians deal with in other parts of North America.

jps
03-16-2003, 05:02 PM
Yeah! I too have enjoyed the last two days in MPLS in a detailing frenzy. Just finished a second round - and now I am afraid to take the car out!

All that work and I know its gonna get covered in salty-sandy road spray as soon as it hits the road... I think I better go take a picture :D

TheOzzfather
03-16-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Jademonkey

wow lucky.

I cant wait for their new album.

Were the new songs good(compared to Hybrid Theory)?

It is getting warm here too(Toronto). I spent a few hours detaling my car, and then a friends car when I got sick of seeing it sitting in my driveway covered in dirt. Amazing what a wash and a quick coat of P21S will do.

Yeah the songs were good. Being that it was a first listen I did not like it as much as Hybrid Theory. It was just as heave with great bass lines. Chester was screaming a bit to much though. but man what a show it was unreal. Me ears are still ringing just a bit. And thanks guys for the compliments!