PDA

View Full Version : Interior Cleaning

Thom1Gar
03-15-2003, 07:02 PM
Wanted to get some feedback on what products everyone uses for the interior of thier cars. I have a Porsche Boxster but I also clean my girlfriends car which has the vynil interior. I have been using the Pinnacle Product Line.

Thanks in advance for your responses. :xyxthumbs

Thomasfl
03-15-2003, 07:16 PM
Hey monbri, I am in Pembroke Pines. For vinyl you can try the Vinylex or 303. The Vinylex has a bit more gloss but not too much, that is what I prefer, unless someone wants a matte finish then I use the 303. If you have the Pinnacle vinyl & rubber protectant I would just go with that.

mx5
03-17-2003, 08:22 AM
I used Vinylex for the first time recently. I really liked the shine it left compared to the matte finish of 303. Vinylex seems to absorb into the vinyl instead of just leaving a coating. It also has 60 UV protectant compared to 40 with 303.

imported_Larry A
03-17-2003, 10:40 AM
For cleaning leather and vinyl I use Murphy Oil Soap in the spray bottle it cleans leaves a clean smell in the car is not greasy and seems to leave a matt finish that looks like (new)

Lowejackson
03-17-2003, 12:33 PM
Monbri, welcome to Autopia :up

Pinnacle make a great range of products, I would recommend you download the Autopia book which has a section on interior cleaning with recommended products.

Steven