PDA

View Full Version : Einzett Wax = no layers by itself, but...

imported_jgv
03-13-2003, 05:14 PM
Anyone who as tried 1Z Glanz Wax noticed it`s easy of use, liquid state, great shine (added to the prep, in fact) and top softness, but it can`t be layered, cause of it`s solvents.

So, I realy like the shine and softness, though it has no extra deep, and I`ve tested the following:

- After Menzernas fast-cut, Med polish and Final polish, I`ve applied one cote of GW, it cleans the just polished section because of it`s solvents, and after buffing (1 min latter) there it was, that brilliance that I`ve only seen w/ 1Z, and that silk touch feeling.

- As I needed extra protection (front end of my V70), extra depth, extra testing, etc. I toped it w/ UPP. One hour latter buffed it and there it was, the best preped surface including the shine and smoothness as base of a sealent with great depth and warm look.

- After another cote, tomorrow, I`ll top it Saturday w/ P21S. Let`s see. :xyxthumbs

imported_Dude
03-13-2003, 05:43 PM
1Z is good stuff. It has an intersting look that no other wax seems to have. Post pics!

LOTA OT
03-14-2003, 09:57 AM
I`ve had great experiences with 1z as well, but really miss the deep wet look of S100. I`ll be topping the 1z in the next few weeks once it warms up.

Michael