PDA

View Full Version : No Touch Wet n Protect

imported_chr9s
03-13-2003, 04:40 AM
Has anyone tried this product? What`s the scoop on this one?

http://www.notouch.com/images/WNP_Domestic.jpg

Patrick
03-14-2003, 12:55 AM
hmmmmm.......I use something very similiar to that, if not that ! I dont recall what its called !I get it at Costco, 3 botts for 7.98...Nice shine, if you like shine, personally i do. Applies very easy, fine mist, but a good powerful sprayer, with exacting edges. Easy to get close to rims with out overspray. 1 bottle will get you about 14-16 tires.....(16"-17") Lasts for a decent amount of time, while retaining sheen. Just dont rub against it aftter a day or two.....your pants will turn seriously black.

imported_chr9s
03-14-2003, 01:25 AM
Thanks! It`s probably the same one, since the one I saw also came in 3-packs.

Tim Lingor
03-14-2003, 10:39 AM
Personally, I love the stuff. I prefer their Red can which is not quite as glossy. I have not had any browning problems, or drying out. No problems with sling or anything else.

I probably have around 20 cans or more of the stuff as I use it all the time!! :xyxthumbs Try it on the mud flaps, wheel wells, air dams etc... Just put it on, leave it for a few minutes then wipe off excess.:)

Thomasfl
03-14-2003, 01:24 PM
How does it work on wheel wells, does it seem pretty cost effective. Might be an easy way to do it.

marvin salud
03-14-2003, 06:16 PM
I just bought some of that stuff this past weekend at costco. You gotta love the easy of application, and it does leave a nice shine. Can`t say if its long lasting though since I used it only a five days ago.

Tim Lingor
03-14-2003, 07:19 PM
Hi all,

The shine lasts as long as any other product that I have used (which is a good thing!!:up )

As for the wheel wells, I have been searching for something to use on them for a long time; I keep coming back to No Touch!! I think that it a awesome product IMHO!!:)

Patrick
03-14-2003, 07:24 PM
Once you condition your tires with it, you may set yourself up to use it every other wash, unless you prefer shine, then every wash......I sort of trade off, I`ll go with shine for a week or two, then not coat and go with just "black satin appearance".........It works VERY WELL in wheel wells and flaps, slinging isnt an issue if you give it 10-15 minutes to penetrate...