PDA

View Full Version : Newbie need help for old red Porsche

rmartwick
03-12-2003, 02:43 PM
OK guys,...I`m new and I need help. I`ve been reading the posts for some time and I`m more confused than ever. There seems to be a million different ways to do things.

I just bought a guards red 1989 Porsche 944 turbo. It only has 33K orig miles and is in unbelievable condition. However, it appears that the orig owner never did anything other than wash it. There are a couple of small rock chips and a few light scratches. It has been garaged, so there is very little fading. I`m looking for suggestions on the right steps to take and the products to use. NOTE: Ease of use and long lasting shine/protection are more important to me than an awesome look that lasts for a week.

Thanks for all your help guys!

Lowejackson
03-12-2003, 02:55 PM
Welcome to Autopia :wavey

I would suggest downloading the Autopia book, this should give detailed instructions to your questions. First 8 chapters are free.

Steven

ByndCln
03-12-2003, 06:13 PM
I agrre that you should get the Autopia book. I just downladed it two days ago and couldn`t stop reading. I can honestly say that I am at LEAST 100% more informed. Now can`t wait for the weather to improve to test out what I have only been able to read about so far.