PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone want to try these products?

spotter
03-12-2003, 08:56 AM
3M Imperial Hand Glaze

Meguiars Swirl Remover

Meguiars Dual Action Cleaner Polish

Collinite 915 MDE

BlackFire I

I have used each of these products once (except the BF which has been used 4 times). I would be happy to let anyone try these products (I will send you half or more) for basically the cost of shipping and container for you to try or I would be happy to swap out for another product to try myself.

I like all of these products and would like to keep a small amount of each but do not need all of any of them in this lifetime and thought there would probably be others in the same boat.

I have some small amounts of Klasse that I received from a fellow Autopian in this same manner and would like to reciprocate with others. I don`t need any S100 products.....I am already loaded up for the next 10 years. HaHa!

02 LTZ
03-12-2003, 11:06 AM
Like To Try Some

Howdy...

I need some Megs Swirl Remover...and some Megs DACP.

Thanks

Jngrbrdman
03-12-2003, 02:11 PM
You are a very generous Autopian to offer. :bow Someone hooked me up when I was a newbie too and I never forgot it. Its great that you are willing to give other people the same experience you had. :xyxthumbs Gold star for you.

JHP
03-12-2003, 03:30 PM
I would really like to try that Blackfire. Just enough to put on a portion of a car would be sweet.

imported_jgv
03-12-2003, 04:29 PM
I`d love to try them all as I don`t have any of them. If you don`t mind shipping them to Portugal (or come in vacation and bring them) :D

captkirk2
03-12-2003, 04:36 PM
I have tons of stuff to trade but no time right now to pack and ship. Do we already have a trade/swap thread or posting area? Great idea

dr427
03-12-2003, 05:31 PM
I`d like to try the Collinite 915!:wavey