PDA

View Full Version : 2500 members now

awd330
08-07-2004, 10:43 AM
Hey, we passed the 2500 member mark this morning! That`s 500 new members in less than 10 weeks! :bigscream

Congrats Dwayne!

AutopiaAdmin
08-08-2004, 04:19 PM
Wow! That`s pretty amazing!

I just want thank all of the Detail City sponsors that keep the lights on around here! Last month we exceeded our bandwidth limits and I need to move us to some bigger servers to more easily handle all of the threads and pictures. Our sponsors make Detail City possible and I appreciate your support!

I also have to thank all of the great members that make new members feel welcome here! If we want more and more members we will always have to make new members feel warmly welcomed.

2500 is an awesome milestone for us and we are growing at a tremendous pace.

One thing I have learned is to backup DC on TWO computers every 2 days so we don`t lose any members and info again. I felt so sick when that happened but I am very fortunate that we bounced back stronger and better than ever.

One thing that make me proud is that friends are made here and businesses are even able to thrive here. I never expected Detail City to even get this big yet when I was at www.automotiveforums.com today and I saw this:

Members: 217,752, Threads: 255,033, Posts: 2,071,032
Welcome to our newest member, kcbeerslinger

I realized that Detail City has so much potential to grow and that if they can get over 200,000 members then surely 25,000 members at Detail City is very attainable!

Keep it up everyone!

Dwayne

The Chee
08-08-2004, 05:58 PM
Is there going to be a 25% off to commemorate this :LOLOL

Boss_429
08-08-2004, 06:22 PM
Congrats Dwayne! I can remember when you could count the people online here on a Friday night with one hand! :D