PDA

View Full Version : Suppliers in UK - Meguiars, Zaino etc..?

jdthompson
03-09-2003, 03:28 PM
I seem to ask this every six months or so incase I`ve missed something, and as I can`t search for "UK".

As subject really, any decent new suppliers popped up, particularly for meguiars (shampoo), microfibers, and Zaino?

I think speeding.co.uk are the cheapest for Meguiars, and last time I checked the cheapest/nearest Zaino seller was Viper Lifestyle in Germany (or Ecklers Corvette Parts in the US).

Anything changed, suspect not but you can but hope :-)

TIA,

Paul

Lowejackson
03-10-2003, 04:07 AM
Paul, nice to see you posting again.

Curently we have

Blitz

Eagle One

Plexus

3M

Luster Pads

Porter Cable (damn expensive)

Meguiar`s

Gummi Phledge(BMW)

Dr Wack

I am a big fan of the Wack line. I still think Zaino is only from Germany or the USA, but I have not checked recently.

Steven

imported_jgv
03-10-2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Lowejackson

Paul, nice to see you posting again.

Curently we have

Blitz

Eagle One

Plexus

3M

Luster Pads

Porter Cable (damn expensive)

Meguiar`s

Gummi Phledge(BMW)

Dr Wack

I am a big fan of the Wack line. I still think Zaino is only from Germany or the USA, but I have not checked recently.

Steven

Where do you get 303 from?

Do you know a brand `Concept`? I believe it`s from the UK.

Lowejackson
03-10-2003, 09:34 AM
There is only a few places in the UK that sell 303, but that is 100% more than there were a year ago.

Concept - no, never heard of it, do you have a link?

jdthompson
03-10-2003, 12:29 PM
Be interested to know where you can get 303 from without paying silly money (suspect it may still be cheaper to buy from the US?).

I think I`ll stick with Zaino - don`t get me wrong I still like to keep my car as immaculate as is possible, but finding the time and good weather to do stuff is tricky and so far Zaino seems to produce the best results with the least work, assuming enough sunshine for Z2 to dry!

Paul

Richt
03-10-2003, 12:35 PM
Have the 303 link at home will post it in a while when i go home.

White water marine supplies or something???

Ill stick with the p21s, especially as i have a harley dealer and s100, down the road! :)

Just picked up a litre of 3m ihg at lunch £8.40 thought it was a good price?

Richt
03-10-2003, 02:37 PM
http://www.wwc.co.uk

and search for 303

imported_Faceman
03-11-2003, 03:54 PM
RichPug,

If you don`t mind me asking, how much does the s100 cost from your local harley dealer and do they also stock the SEC, too?

Thanks,

Face

Richt
03-11-2003, 05:37 PM
they sell sec, but i didnt enquir as to price as i have 2 bots of GEPC

The wax was £13.95 i think! Picked one up, cos i knew it would get used one day! oh dear 2 full pots of p21s and two full pots of S100 in reserve now!