PDA

View Full Version : OK, I used a MF towel and....

Pages : [1] 2

mustangmike
03-08-2003, 04:55 PM
I absolutely loved it!

This was the first time I have used one (hum Madonna`s Like A Virgin here) . You have to understand that my terry wax towels are like old friends, I have had them since the seventies, they have always been used just for wax removal, and they have been washed hundreds of times and are very soft. I don`t think I`ll be using them much anymore.

I got some Pakshak MF. Wow, Ranney is a great guy to deal with. He was really doing me a favor by selling them to me at an Autopia price but he treated me like I was his best customer. I highly recommend him and his towels.

As you all know the MF, being much more absorbent than terry, are really great for removing wax. I could really tell the difference, especially on the chrome bumpers of my 67 `Stang. Before I had to use a toothbrush to get the wax off from around the bumper bolt heads. The MF zapped it right off, no problem.

I gave the 67 a coat of cleaner wax and a topper of S100. With the aluminum wheels shined up with Clear Kote metal polish and 303 on the tires it looks pretty good right now. Can`t wait for spring so I can drive it again.

A big THANK YOU to this forum for educating me about MF among other things. :bounce

imported_Luster
03-08-2003, 05:11 PM
I`ve started using them on EVERYTHING!!

Mirrors, windows, glass doors, coffee tables, TV`s, sound equipment...........on and on.....

and only using WATER!!!!!

These MF`s rock.......!

and NO STREAKS! That`s the best part.:xyxthumbs :D

Jademonkey
03-08-2003, 05:24 PM
any pics of the 67 stang?

:)

mustangmike
03-08-2003, 05:57 PM
I just took this in the garage, its pouring down rain right now.

TurboCat
03-08-2003, 05:59 PM
I got a flyer in the mail yesterday from a women`s clothing store advertising Microfiber bras and panties! :eek:

Hmmm....maybe I need to try a different method of waxing my car...! :o

samiam513
03-08-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by TurboCat

I got a flyer in the mail yesterday from a women`s clothing store advertising Microfiber bras and panties! :eek:

Hmmm....maybe I need to try a different method of waxing my car...! :o

just do a search on ebay. Wonder if my GF would like it? :rofl

mustangmike
03-08-2003, 09:45 PM
OK, trying to post resized picture.

mustangmike
03-08-2003, 09:46 PM
Here`s my reflection picture.

mustangmike
03-08-2003, 09:49 PM
The reflection is on the roof in case you can`t tell.

I painted this car here in the garage in the summer of 1981. :D

Jademonkey
03-08-2003, 10:39 PM
Well it looks like you did a good job!

:)

beautiful car.

RegalGS
03-08-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by mustangmike

I got some Pakshak MF. Wow, Ranney is a great guy to deal with. He was really doing me a favor by selling them to me at an Autopia price but he treated me like I was his best customer. I highly recommend him and his towels.

I agree!!! I just got my package from Ranney today, and did their first wash. I can tell they`re different than the other cheap MF I had been using, the others were dry from the dryer, Ranney`s were still damp. I guess that means they`re more absorbent! :p Can`t wait to try these this week - it should warm up into the 50s.

BTW, BEAUTIFUL car! And you painted that yourself??? :bow :bow :bow

shaf
03-09-2003, 02:52 AM
Sweet Mustang! :xyxthumbs

And welcome to the wonderful world of MF! :)

TurboCat
03-09-2003, 07:09 AM
Beautiful Mustang! I miss my `65 Malibu, *sigh*

Nice job! :up

AlphaSpread
03-10-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by TurboCat

I got a flyer in the mail yesterday from a women`s clothing store advertising Microfiber bras and panties!

In the Autopian spirit of things, be sure to give us a thorough review of what you think of them if you end up purchasing them. Also, rememeber, no review is complete without pics. :)

(Hehe, sorry...couldn`t resist. PM me if this post is offensive...I`ll zap it asap).

TurboCat
03-10-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by asjk07

In the Autopian spirit of things, be sure to give us a thorough review of what you think of them if you end up purchasing them. Also, rememeber, no review is complete without pics. :)

(Hehe, sorry...couldn`t resist. PM me if this post is offensive...I`ll zap it asap).

ROFLMAO! I could just imagine what THAT would look like...! Good thing I don`t have a digital camera yet! :p