PDA

View Full Version : zymol...ive seen it all now!

03-08-2003, 11:42 AM
Product ID: 11153 Category: Wax

Zymol Response Wax - 8 oz Jar

Description:

Response Wax is designed for fire and rescue trucks, ambulances and other vehicles that are subjected to the ravages of the elements.

MSRP: $78.00

C.C.S. Price: $62.40

29 In Stock!

Check Volume Discounts

is this for real? they gotta be having a laugh! The crediblity of this company just took a huge dive in my books.

George M.
03-08-2003, 12:27 PM
where did you see that? Its actually a good idea if you think about it. :nixweiss

Nagchampa
03-08-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by markbigears

is this for real? they gotta be having a laugh! The crediblity of this company just took a huge dive in my books. Funny as that is, you have to give their marketing dept. credit for trying every angle possible. This is why we are so skeptical of many new products.

Lowejackson
03-08-2003, 03:52 PM
That is great marketing, but they go could further, wax for red fire engines - able to withstand water and heat, ambulance wax - easy to wipe down and remove stains - maybe it could glow in the dark.

Steven

Mmmph
03-08-2003, 04:10 PM
Geez...What`s next?

Product ID: 11154 Category: Wax

Zymol DööD Wax - 8 oz Jar

Description: DööD Wax is designed for surfers on all coasts. Even goofy footers will dig this on their boards. Get a grip and protect your board from the ravages of the surf, sun and suds...Totally awesome!

Zymol Bäbe Wax - 8 oz Jar

Description: Bäbe Wax is designed for women the world over. FOrget dipilatories, just warm the Bäbe Wax between your hands and apply to your bikini line. Apply the patented Zymöl Cöttön pull strip and Bäng you`re hairless!

Lowejackson
03-08-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Mmmph

Geez...What`s next?

Zymol DööD Wax - 8 oz Jar

Description: DööD Wax is designed for surfers on all coasts. Even goofy footers will dig this on their boards. Get a grip and protect your board from the ravages of the surf, sun and suds...Totally awesome!

Zymol would never be so crude, they would have different wax for each coast. Different temps and salt levels would mean the wax could not work well. 2 waxs designed for the challanges of different water and styles would be a winner. The cost is way to cheap should be $100 more expensive. Not forgetting the $99.99 clay for the east coast and $109.98 for the west.

Maybe its time I sent my CV to QVC etc :)

Steven

TortoiseAWD
03-08-2003, 04:40 PM
I never thought of the umlaut as funny until now! :rofl

Tort

shaf
03-08-2003, 06:34 PM
LOL Mmmph! :lol

Next will be:

Product ID: 11666 Category: Wax

Zymol United Parcel Service Wax - 21 oz Jar

Description: UPS Wax is designed exclusively for the brown, non-descript delivery vehicles of the United Parcel Service and formulated to withstand the ravages of urban gridlock and irate recipients.

MSRP: $2178.00 (because it`s UPS)

DaGonz
03-09-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by markbigears

Product ID: 11153 Category: Wax

Zymol Response Wax - 8 oz Jar

Description:

Response Wax is designed for fire and rescue trucks, ambulances and other vehicles that are subjected to the ravages of the elements.

C.C.S. Price: $62.40

29 In Stock!

Check Volume Discounts

is this for real? they gotta be having a laugh! The crediblity of this company just took a huge dive in my books.

And what fire chief in his right mind could justify spending over $1800 to buy up this supply when

a: firefighters are being laid off because of budgetary concerns, compromising public safety and one of the first lines of defense in Homeland Security. :angry

b: the money can be used for training in hazmat and WMD (weapons of mass destruction) response.

c: due to the sheer size of today`s fire apparatus an 8 ounce jar might only cover one or two rigs if every painted panel is done.