PDA

View Full Version : Attention-those who have both QEW and Quikshine

Scottwax
03-07-2003, 09:03 PM
Try this!

Add a 1/2 ounce of Quikshine to the QEW solution, then use normally. I tried it on a few cars today and there was a noticable increase in surface slickness-even on the wheels! QD and wash at the same time!

shaf
03-08-2003, 04:52 AM
Cool idea Scott! :cool: Although I don`t own Quik Shine, I bet this trick would help out QEW with just about any other QD one would have lying around too.

It probably helps the odorless aspect of QEW. Does it make the solution any slicker to use too?

I really like this idea because it takes advantage of the rinseless usage of QEW.

Detailing NY
03-08-2003, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the idea..

I tried it today with meg`s final detail and qew, worked great.

PS, i did not mail out the stuff yet. need to get a box

Scottwax
03-08-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by NY detailer

Thanks for the idea..

I tried it today with meg`s final detail and qew, worked great.

PS, i did not mail out the stuff yet. need to get a box

PS, I didn`t mail out anything either-no box plus I`ve been working non stop since the weather finally cleared late Wednesday-worked until 8:15 PM on Thursday and to 7:20 PM on Friday. Even now, I am only pausing to catch my breath because I have about 25 minutes before my next customer gets home (I live about 1 miles away) and probably won`t finish until 7 PM tonight-plus I have an Excursion and Land Cruiser to wash and wax tomorrow, along with washing an Expidition and that silver G500.

I`ll get it out on Monday though. 1 pint of Vanilla Moose and I`ll throw in a 16 oz bottle of Quikshine since you are sending me 32 oz of product. :spot

mx5gary
03-08-2003, 04:41 PM
Great tip :xyxthumbs

Did mine today with a QEW & EO mixture.