PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna: the best at all?

imported_jgv
03-07-2003, 02:35 PM
Today I received my Menzerna products samples. I have access to a total of five deferent products, 2 polishers, 1 agressive compound, 1 fast cut compound, and finally their wax.

I`ve tested by hand in a small surface the fast cut, mid polisher and final polish, and finally the wax. Man, it`s really incredible the ease of use and buff of all products, and the resulting shine is something!

By rotary, I only tested the mid and final polish and the wax in the end. No splatter at all, buffs very quickly and the result is incredible, both in smoothness and shine.

These are the products:

detailbarn
03-07-2003, 02:59 PM
Menzerna does have some great product I just tried my sample a few weeks ago and fell in love with them. I`ll be changing over to them on my shop as soon as all my 3M supply runs out. I only got three products though could you give the product #`s and names that you got I can`t see them all in the photo. Thanks a bunch.

Kleanride
03-07-2003, 03:18 PM
where does one get these samples? how much $?

imported_jgv
03-07-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by detailbarn

I only got three products though could you give the product #`s and names that you got I can`t see them all in the photo. Thanks a bunch.

Don`t know if they all exist in the US market. In the picture they are ordered by aggressiveness from left to right. The first is the aggressive compound beeing the right most the wax. Their codes are those printed in the bottles, HN3, S34A,...

I got my samples for free. If I like them I must buy each product in 6 x 1L packs.