PDA

View Full Version : AIO, P21s, Souveran - Help! which combo?!

Spilchy
03-06-2003, 10:01 PM
Hi Guys. I normally do for a full detail: #9, #3, BF PP, P21s.

However, I got a 10 oz. bottle of AIO and a bottle of Liquid Souveran on sale for cheap! Just had to pick it up to add to the arsenal and my insanity! :shocked

My question is, should I use it all!?

Or what combo do you recommend? I`ve got a green car - medium dark in color

I am sticking with the #9, #3 and BF PP. After that, I`m open to suggestions. :)

schoi
03-06-2003, 11:54 PM
hmm, I dunno, can`t remember what #3 is.

But, given your choices, I`d go with either #9 > AIO > Souveran > P21S or #9 > AIO > BFPP > Souveran > P21S.

Hope that`s the sort of thing you`re looking for.

Hey, don`t worry about it. With regimens like this, you can`t go wrong any way. PICS! :xyxthumbs

AMP01
03-07-2003, 01:08 AM
Spilchy,

If your paint looks good after #9, I would apply AIO, BFPP, Souveran and then P21S, (The P21S at the end will add more reflectivity), or P21S and then Souveran if you want deeper, darker, liquid like appearance.

If you want, use SEPC or #3 after #9 for a more refined gloss in the polishing level.

May your paint gleem like liquid diamonds! :xyxthumbs

Cheers,

My Black 7 Series (http://www.cardomain.com/id/amp99)

imported_memnuts
03-07-2003, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by AMP99

Spilchy,

If your paint looks good after #9, I would apply AIO, BFPP, Souveran and then P21S, (The P21S at the end will add more reflectivity), or P21S and then Souveran if you want deeper, darker, liquid like appearance.

If you want, use SEPC or #3 after #9 for a more refined gloss in the polishing level.

May your paint gleem like liquid diamonds! :xyxthumbs

Cheers,

My Black 7 Series (http://www.cardomain.com/id/amp99)

What he said.:xyxthumbs

In addition, put emphasis on the prep steps ( #3 & #9). As AMP99 stated I would add in a glazing step ( GEPC,SEPC, IHG, VMW (Vanilla Moose), Mother`s Sealer & Glaze. This is where the final glorious outcome will be established. Do not depend on the sealant and wax to cover-up a weakness in prep. But you already know this.:wavey