PDA

View Full Version : QD`s, Klasse / Sonus

schoi
03-05-2003, 10:02 PM
Know how Sonus has an acrylic QD designed to work with Klasse? There`s no harm if I use other non-carnauba QD`s with Klasse, right... you know, like Meg`s regular QD, or maybe FI, or that kind of thing. Right?

imported_Intel486
03-05-2003, 10:19 PM
I really have no clue about Sonus as I haven`t used it before but I`ve used Meguiar`s #34 with Klasse and it works great. Noticed no problems at all.

procareman50
03-06-2003, 12:09 AM
A lot of threads here will say that people use MEG FI with Klasse without much of a problem. I think EO QD is also non carnauba and can be used with Klasse. The uniqueness of Sonus though is that it is the only Acrylic QD, which of course matches the chemical make up of Klasse, and purports to add protection to your Klassed finish!:xyxthumbs

schoi
03-06-2003, 08:15 AM
(dammit why didn`t I get e-mail notification on this thread...)

Well, that`s good. When I was making my order, I didn`t get it (Sonus) because I already had a large enough order - 20.2 lbs, according to UPS tracking. (lol) But that`s cool, glad to see that I don`t really need it.

:xyxthumbs

edwin907
03-07-2003, 04:48 PM
The Sonus works great on the AIO and SG. Definitely the best for Klasse finishes.

Since I`ve gone to Souveran on the GTI I don`t get to use it on the paint (I use the Crystal Mist-incredible stuff!), but the Sonus still works terrific on the wheels (AIO & SG), and even the side and rear glass (AIO).

Andre'
03-07-2003, 05:28 PM
If you use Klasse and only Klasse, Sonus is the best QD to use, it has that nice hard Klasse shine. :up