PDA

View Full Version : What autocare stores do you use

jsoto
03-02-2003, 08:00 PM
While CMA selection is great, I like using ********. Fair shipping prices and even better prices than CMA. I could never understand why CMA shipping rates are so high?

What other autocare mailorder stores do you use. Just curious to see what`s out there.....

samiam513
03-02-2003, 08:15 PM
i try to stay off the net for detailnig stuff. I have a aut body supply store tha can get me almost anything within 3 days. Only stuf I can get are thigs like Souveran, and stuff liek that.

HellrotCi
03-02-2003, 08:36 PM
It depends on what I want. With Tennessee`s 10% sale tax rate it`s cheaper for me to order off the net. For pads for my PC, I order them from CMA. I get all my high quality brushes from Griot`s. I`ve gotten the best price for Souverän from that Auto Geeky dot net place. When I order P21S shampoo, I get it from Car Care Specialties during their yearly sale. MF towels have come exclusively from the net, but that was before the Dollar Store and Wal-Mart discoveries.

I placed an order with CMA last week and I found out that if you buy enough, shipping is free. :eek: I was messing around with my order and I added a jar of S100 just for the heck of it. Next thing I saw was shipping went from $11 to $0. It was like getting the S100 for $4. :D I don`t remember reading any posts indicating CMA had free shipping except on special occasions.

imported_Intel486
03-02-2003, 09:44 PM
I use to order stuff from CMA but stopped since there shipping is so high...

So far I mainly pick stuff up locally from Heiden Industries. I just got that big order of applicators from topoftheline.com and I`ve ordered stuff from them before. Excellent services from TOL.

I also might start using stuff from Autoint and I will be ordering stuff from Stoner as soon as I run out of my current supply of dressings. I`ll be getting 5 gallons of their Trim Shine.

Auto Care USA
03-02-2003, 10:02 PM
Free shipping with CMA until 4-1-03

imported_Intel486
03-02-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Auto Care USA

Free shipping with CMA until 4-1-03

Really, that for everyone!

I`m getting more PC pads!

jerry@robs
03-03-2003, 12:54 AM
COOL!! Thanks Joe...

TortoiseAWD
03-03-2003, 09:46 AM
I believe the free shipping from CMA is on orders of $75 or more, BTW.

Tort

marvin salud
03-03-2003, 09:56 AM
auto geek .net has the best prices for klasse and waffle weave mf towels. I also like topoftheline.com for other supplies that I can`t get from any of the local stores in New Braunfels and San Antonio Tx.