PDA

View Full Version : Eagle One brand car wash

Spilchy
03-02-2003, 03:50 PM
While at Kmart I noticed a massive jug of Eagle One car wash which is red in color for $5.50. Seemed reasonable.

Anyone use this? Reviews?

Pats300zx
03-02-2003, 04:33 PM
I have seen it also at Kmart and Wal-Mart. Its new I suppose. Haven`t tried it yet. I was lucky to pick up a gallon of Meg GC at Target for $7.99. I`m stocked for now.

I might give it a try on my boat or jetski this summer.

old_gonzo
03-03-2003, 01:26 PM
Yes, I have used the Eagle One car wash before. This past Summer I used it regularly on the daily driver. In my opinion, it was fine and I had no negative issues with it.

They do sell it in a smaller bottle if you just wanted to try it out without buying an entire gallon.

imported_Dude
03-03-2003, 02:28 PM
I used some just yesterday. I am very impressed with it. It`s a good soap at a very good price. I actually prefer it to Meguiar`s Gold Class. It seems to be slightly gentler on wax.

spotter
03-03-2003, 03:20 PM
I bought a gallon for $5 at AutoZone last year and have no complaints. I was using Meguairs Gold Class previously and think that both are excellent....but the EO is definitely less expensive. My experience has been that most EO products are a good value, safe to use, and easily available. I will probably buy more next time around as well. It does seem to be a very mild wash on my S100 wax.

Estoril ///M
03-05-2003, 05:10 PM
Works great, ive been using it for the past 3 months.

imported_BretFraz
03-05-2003, 06:41 PM
Eagle One Wet car shampoo has been around for quite some time. Very good product and an excellent value. In other words, typical Eagle One. :up :up

imported_Aurora40
03-05-2003, 08:27 PM
Just a note, but the last time I was in Advance Auto, they had the 64 oz bottles at regular price (like $4) and it had a free sample of Wax-As-You-Dry attached. It looked like about 2 oz or so. Just thought someone might want to know.