PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use "Detailers Pride" products?

Spilchy
03-01-2003, 05:50 PM
Hey guys, I got a free sample of Detailers Pride Premium Paint Sealant. It came with my order.

You`re supposed to use it on top of your final coat of wax.

Have any of you used it? I`ve never heard of it nor have I seen it posted here anywhere. :nixweiss

I`m using BF and then P21s. I don`t want this to kill the look. I may try it in an inconspicuous area.

Anyone? Thanks

Scottwax
03-01-2003, 06:04 PM
Never heard of it. Be sure to post a review when you try it.

thom
03-01-2003, 07:04 PM
i tried it similar to platinium not as slick but bonds real easy. lbeading sheeting action falls of after six weeks horizontal surface.real good buy if it previous xmas sale at 9.95.did they really tell you you will bond over wax?

Spilchy
03-01-2003, 07:15 PM
Yeah, the guy said put it on top of the final wax. I had never heard of it and it came in a little 2 oz. bottle. It`s pink in color and has (no joke) a bubblegum-like scent - very nice smelling.

Here is the info about it:

Detailer’s Pride Premium Paint Sealant is a unique oil-in-water emulsion specially formulated to protect your vehicle’s finish for months. The special silicone polymers refract light similar to a diamond providing a remarkably vivid shine that is highly water repellant and resistant to ultraviolet rays.