PDA

View Full Version : Wow, this is awesome!

imported_Intel486
02-28-2003, 05:50 PM
First order I`ve placed with Autoint and they sent me the wrong product. Awesome!

So... I`ve got a gallon of their Step C carsoap here instead of a gallon of Omni All Purpose Cleaner.

Has anyone had any problems with their customer service in the past? I just fired off an email about this problem and hopefully will get a return email soon.

Jngrbrdman
02-28-2003, 06:02 PM
I did get a double order from them once because they shipped the first one to the wrong address. By the time they sent the second one, the first one figured out where it was really supposed to go and it arrived. lol Go figure...

imported_Intel486
02-28-2003, 07:55 PM
Who did you email or call when that happened?

I only saw one email address on their webpage and it is Ketch`s.

Jngrbrdman
02-28-2003, 07:58 PM
I talked to Beth about it when it happened to me. I don`t know if she would be the same person in your case though. Worth a shot. Their list of emails and profiles is here (http://www.autoint.com/team_valugard.htm).

imported_Intel486
02-28-2003, 08:08 PM
Alright, thanks Jman. I`ve sent three emails so far and still don`t have a response. grumble... I want my Omni!

HellrotCi
02-28-2003, 08:11 PM
Autoint isn`t the only company with less than steller service. I placed a big order, 4 cases of stuff, with another company. This company`s products have been documented in pictures shown here which have produced excellent results. It`s been 10 days since my credit card was charged and I`m still waiting for it to show up. Emailed them yesterday, no response. Called them today, no response. Poor service costs a company way more than first rate service does. :mad:

I wished every company I dealt with were as good as CMA, Griot`s or that Geeky place and it`s associated company that sells that fine wax developed by the CMA people.

Accumulator
03-01-2003, 11:41 AM
I too had a problem with AutoInt`s order service. I fired off an e-mail to Ron K. He was out of town on business, but he e-mailed me right back assuring me the problem would be solved (and that the person responsible would really catch it!). He referred me to a young lady named Vicky, who solved my problem. It seems the trick at AutoInt is to somehow connect with one of their good employees :rolleyes:

imported_2wheelsx2
03-01-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by HellrotCi

Autoint isn`t the only company with less than steller service. I placed a big order, 4 cases of stuff, with another company. This company`s products have been documented in pictures shown here which have produced excellent results. It`s been 10 days since my credit card was charged and I`m still waiting for it to show up. Emailed them yesterday, no response. Called them today, no response. Poor service costs a company way more than first rate service does. :mad:

I wished every company I dealt with were as good as CMA, Griot`s or that Geeky place and it`s associated company that sells that fine wax developed by the CMA people.

if its ok can you tell me what site this was b/c im placing orders with several companies right now

NattyBumppo
03-01-2003, 02:05 PM
Intel....try talking to Chrissan at the number on their website. I had a problem with my order also. She took care of it pronto, refunded my shipping costs and has me down for free shipping on my next order.

Yep, stuff happens and it was a bummer being my first order with them but at least they took care of it quickly.

Natty

imported_Intel486
03-01-2003, 03:03 PM
Ron emailed me back saying he forwarded my email to some people to look into the problem.

I`m still extremely surprised at all the people here who have had problems with their orders from autoint...

imported_jgv
03-01-2003, 04:40 PM

I`d love to know what`s this company also. Please tell me, if you don`t want to do it public email me. Thanks.

Dave N
03-01-2003, 09:02 PM
Just for the record, I`ve ordered from Autoint three times and never had any problems.:xyxthumbs

HellrotCi
03-02-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by

nyrep1: if its ok can you tell me what site this was b/c im placing orders with several companies right now.

jgv: I`d love to know what`s this company also. Please tell me, if you don`t want to do it public email me. Thanks.My situation could be unique and my order delayed because of something I`m trying to work out with them. As you can see in the previous posts, not everyone has received poor service from Autoint. Those that have and have pointed it out to Autoint, they went right to work to straighten out the problem. I believe the problem I`m having will be the same. It`s just something you have to contend with on occasions when you`re working with small, specialty companies. Some companies spoil you with great service and when you get less than that, you get disappointed and frustrated. :(

NattyBumppo
03-02-2003, 12:20 PM

not everyone has received poor service from Autoint. Those that have and have pointed it out to Autoint, they went right to work to straighten out the problem.

Major point there. My problem was one of the polish bottles cracked open almost near the bottom and there was polish all over the inside of the box, pads, everywhere. Could have been anumber of things that caused it. UPS left it in vans overnight and the stuff froze...who knows.

The point is AutoInt made sure I was a satisfied customer. Even given the "problem" I had, because of the way it was handled I would say I received excellent service from them. Now if things continue to happen then that could be a different story.

Natty