PDA

View Full Version : Zaino protection fails....

JonB
02-28-2003, 04:19 PM
I guess Zaino doesn`t protect against everything..... :scared

http://users.myacc.net/~hfdpm/Cars/Badswirls.jpg

H (Car is totalled....son is OK, just a little sprained neck)

Jngrbrdman
02-28-2003, 04:27 PM
OMG!! What happened??? That looks like it might have hurt! :eek: :scared

kg/cm²
02-28-2003, 04:29 PM
should`ve dawn washed first...

...PS. hope everyone`s okay!

dbruene
02-28-2003, 04:35 PM
I guess not.

Good to hear that nobody was seriously hurt. Look on the bright side, perhaps it`s time to think about acquiring another vehicle for more Z coats?

:wavey

imported_Tony
02-28-2003, 04:50 PM
I hate it when that happens!

imported_Luster
02-28-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by ejant

Wow, :eek: Glad your son is OK.

I concur with that!!!!!!!

I have 4 sons that all drive.......I pray every time one of them gets into their car.

(that`s a lot of prayin`!)

JonB
02-28-2003, 05:59 PM
It`s pretty amazing that he walked away from this one... The intersection has only a flashing red arrow to cross 3 lanes at 50 MPH. He got clipped in the rear when the oncoming car put his turning signal on to enter the ramp but decided to go straight instead. The Accord spun 360 and hit a pole. They just totalled it today and will be car shopping this weekend. I have to hand it to Honda...safe car! The cop said that there is at least one accident there every week.

H

tkr128
02-28-2003, 06:17 PM
Ouch! I`m sorry to hear about it and glad that your son is okay. Cars can be replaced, people can`t.

If you don`t mind me asking, how well did the car hold up? We have an accord coupe also.

JonB
02-28-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by tkr128

Ouch! If you don`t mind me asking, how well did the car hold up? We have an accord coupe also.

Well the picture is worth a thousand words.... It kept my son safe, but sacrificed itself in the process. I am thinking about getting another Accord, Camry or something in that level. That was an Accord EX, just put new tires on 3 weeks ago :angry I guess I have to be happy that the injuries were so minor.... It was due for a couple of layers of Zaino. At least I can save that for the new car!

H

bjwebster
02-28-2003, 08:39 PM
Thank Goodness he was Ok. Thats What Is Important!

Wow, and I thought Zaino could stop anything :)

shaf
02-28-2003, 08:51 PM
Yikes! Any accident you can walk away from is.... well, not "good" but you get the idea. :p

Sorry it happened though.