PDA

View Full Version : Stoner Invisible Glass

Pages : [1] 2

vern
02-26-2003, 07:05 PM
Anybody have pros and cons on using Stoner Invisible Glass for windshield ,windows and mirrors???????

Thanks in advance

vern

mcarp22
02-26-2003, 07:38 PM
Thats pretty much all I use and it works great

Jngrbrdman
02-26-2003, 07:43 PM
If you like foaming glass cleaner then it doesn`t get any better than SIG. I actually ordered a case of it from them because my wife didn`t like what she was using at the time. She wasn`t happy with Stoners either so I called them up and asked if I could send it back to them or something like that. They refunded my card and just said to keep the case compliments of them. It sat on the shelf for a few months till I got around to trying it out. Personally, I think its good stuff. The problem with the foaming cleaners is that you have to go over the glass like 3 times to get it done right. Since Jennifer is the windows washer for the biz then she gets to use whatever she wants. I think SIG is a good product if you like the foaming ones. It really does get the glass clean. Stoners has awesome customer service too. They won a customer for life just because of the way they handled me on that instance. :xyxthumbs

SulVento
02-26-2003, 07:47 PM
It`s all I use on my truck.

Spray on, wipe with MF towel, and move on to something more fun than glass. :p

bunker
02-26-2003, 07:55 PM
I ordered three cans of Stoner`s `Less Time More Shine` tire dressing and they threw in a complimentary can of `Invisible Glass` I don`t care too much for their tire dressing, but I am very pleased with the glass cleaner.

tkr128
02-26-2003, 08:43 PM
It`s a great cleaner and removes dirt off glass easily. I spray on, wipe with a MF towel and then use another dry MF towel for the final wipe. I don`t like the spray head though, if I don`t get it right, it`ll spray onto the paint.

dr427
02-26-2003, 08:44 PM
I second, third, or fourth? The motion! Great stuff that doesn`t leave a haze!:cool:

Thomasfl
02-26-2003, 10:33 PM
that`s what I prefer, haven`t really looked into options because I am happy.

Redcar GUY
02-26-2003, 10:35 PM
I also like it :)

LOTA OT
02-26-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by tkr128

It`s a great cleaner and removes dirt off glass easily. I spray on, wipe with a MF towel and then use another dry MF towel for the final wipe. I don`t like the spray head though, if I don`t get it right, it`ll spray onto the paint.

I use the same 2 towel method and found it to work really well, no streaks at all. I also find the spray head difficult to use, particularly on the inside. I always wind up getting some on the dash.

Michael

rockymountaindetail
02-26-2003, 10:48 PM
Good stuff!

Like there Tire Shine too.

imported_Goose
02-27-2003, 12:19 AM
the first time I used Stoner IG I streaks all over my windshield so I emailed Stoners so they sent me 3 cans of More Shine Less Time and 1 can of Invisabe Glass for free

btw Stoners IG workes great on taking the residue off your windows if you smoke in your car

TurboCat
02-27-2003, 06:06 AM
If any of you guys live in Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit or Toledo, Murray`s Discount Auto has a great rebate on Invisible Glass right now - buy it for $3.99 and get a $4.00 rebate - so it`s basically free! I think it runs thru mid-March.

I just went in Murray`s last night to see what they`ve added - they now sell several Stoner`s products (Trim Shine, Invisible Glass, etc) and more 303 products than I`ve seen in any other parts store. I think their selection is better than Pep Boys. They`ve also added a lot of Viking products (including the chenille sponge a lot of people like here).

Michaelwdes
02-27-2003, 06:31 AM
so it gets rid of the haze on the inside well?

Jngrbrdman
02-27-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by flyby

so it gets rid of the haze on the inside well?

Kinda sorta... The haze you are getting on the inside of your windshield is caused by something persistant. Something like moisture in your A/C or smoking or your dash protectant evaporating up into your glass or something like that. SIG will remove it, but its not going to keep it from coming back.