PDA

View Full Version : Trying out to be a member of NYdetailers team...

breakneckvtec
02-26-2003, 04:59 PM
Well I went to him about a month ago looking for help on my car. I started picking his brain, then I ended up turning to him to detail my car cause its too cold for me to do it. So soon hes gonna be doing that. We kept talking and he learned I am really into the car detailing, as most here are, and that I one day want to own my own shop. He mentioned he had an opening, so we talked it over and starting summer I will be taken uder his wing to learn what I can. If all goes well I will be kept on to work for him. I hope all goes well cause this is a dream job for me. :up :bounce

Thanks to NYdetailer for this awesome opportunity, I wont let you down man. :bow

Detailing NY
02-26-2003, 05:10 PM
What is better then 1 autopian ........ 2 autopian`s

Jason worked out very well for me and did great work. (I can`t wait for him to come back, come back safe or no pizza !)

Now you will try out, and I am sure you are good. Then i will have 2 autopian`s working for me.

You see it pays to be an autopian !!!!

allen aikens jr.
02-26-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by NY detailer

What is better then 1 autopian ........ 2 autopian`s

Jason worked out very well for me and did great work. (I can`t wait for him to come back, come back safe or no pizza !)

Now you will try out, and I am sure you are good. Then i will have 2 autopian`s working for me.

You see it pays to be an autopian !!!!

NYD,

Jason`s a blessing and a great person to have working for you. I`ve learned a lot from him. But, you can forget the no pizza phrase! Jason`s lucky he doesn`t turn into a pizza! (Sorry Jason, I couldn`t resist.)

I see him on a constant basis and have had him over to the house a couple of weekends. That`s all he does. EAT. EAT. EAT.

1 pie, 2 pies, 3 pies, more!

(Just reread the post) Okay, I get the phrase.:o

But I had to bust Jason`s chops anyway! :D

JasonC8301
02-27-2003, 03:21 AM
Thanks Brian and Scott!

Scott, Just went though my night testing out for 3 out of 8 events. I did fairly well. I took the bullet and went in first on one of the events and learned that we were taught incorrectly. So I took that hit and still managed two perfects and a less than perfect 90%.

Brian, I will make it home safely, with my license in hand.

I eat and eat but I do get out and do my thing at the gym, then the runs we have 3 times a week. It burns lots of calories and keeps me in shape.

Ahhhh, I got a nice and hot chicken quesadilla from Santana`s calling for me!

Jason

wizardofahs
02-27-2003, 03:29 AM
i`m not sure if i`d want to fill Jason`s shoes... those were some pretty shiny boots he was wearing... it would be hard to perform at the same level...

breakneckvtec
02-27-2003, 10:25 AM
Dr. Jones - I am always up to a challenge, and we will be working together so I dont think I am filling any boots. As for living up to him, I hear he is great, but I was told one time detailing is an art, every artist has their own touch and so I dont ever view this as a competition. I am just trying to learn and be the best I can.

Jason- I hear alot about you man, looking forward to meeting you soon. :wavey

allen aikens jr.
02-27-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by JasonC8301

Scott, Just went though my night testing out for 3 out of 8 events. I did fairly well. I took the bullet and went in first on one of the events and learned that we were taught incorrectly. So I took that hit and still managed two perfects and a less than perfect 90%.

Ahhhh, I got a nice and hot chicken quesadilla from Santana`s calling for me!

Jason

Good Job, Jason! :xyxthumbs

It looks like the exams are going well. Maybe you`ll be done early on Friday. It looks like it. Keep up the good work.

Scott

(We`ll go to Santana`s next week.)

JasonC8301
02-27-2003, 04:59 PM
Dr. Jones, lol funny you say that, I don`t really need to shine my boots now. They are a tan colored suede type thing going on. I personally think they look ugly.

vtec, no competition, just pure love of detailing, how I got into the whole detailing world when I was just a teenager (gosh I still am.) Its fun to see people learn and have fun plus make great results (Yaz!) Its a never ending world, more products to learn about new techniques to try, aiming to learn and master the rotary...........

Yaz, I think we will be done early Friday. The Sergeant we will be meeting up early in order to catch day light and test out on the two antennas. Then the class will call it a weekend. (We did 3 events yesterday, 3 tonight, and the two final events friday, so I think I`ll get out at around 2200-2300 or so (ballpark.))

Looking foward to this weekend,

Jason