PDA

View Full Version : Klasse AIO+Klasse SG or AIO+Platin UltimPP

socaltiger
02-22-2003, 03:17 PM
I`ve just put a coat of AIO on and it looks good but I wanted to try and get a little extra wow and wanted to get some suggestions and comments. Should I put on some SG or try some Platinum Ultimate Paint Protection.Which do would you prefer and which is easier to put on,longer lasting,better shine?

switerajaya
02-22-2003, 04:45 PM
Welcome to Autopia :wavey

Since you`ve already started the Klasse twins (AIO + SG) with the AIO, why not complete it with the SG. If you have the SG in your possession but would have to order/buy some Platinum, use what you have in stock. If you don`t have either one put a carnauba topper on now while you wait for one to arrive. Once your Sealant Glaze gets here you can always just use another coat of AIO then put the SG on. Let that cure then top with a good carnauba again.

disasnguy
02-22-2003, 05:10 PM
why not try both? i did :xyxthumbs

socaltiger
02-22-2003, 05:20 PM
I currently do not have either and will need to order.Don`t really want to buy both if one is gives better results than the other.I`ll also probably put on some carnuba wax after.Any suggestions on what carnuba wax would go well with my application?

switerajaya
02-22-2003, 05:27 PM
I`m sure you`ve searched the many threads on platinum or Klasse Sealant Glaze. If not, that is a starting point. I can say that P21s/S100 carnauba wax is well thought of here on Autopia. You can purchase S100 at any of the Harley Davidson dealerships. If you live in South OC you can go to the HD dealership by Irvine Toyota off the 405 and Bake Pkwy. I was just there Wednesday and they had a whole shelf of S100 for $14.95 each. While you`re there you might as well buy the SEPC (Shine Enhancing Paintwork Cleanser) for $9.95.