mequires swirl free polish...white pad

vanilla moose ...white pad

aio....white pad

sgx3.....grey pad

s100

mind you this will be over a week long period

hondaguy2582
02-25-2003, 08:46 PM
stick with only two polishes, you have 4 polishes, way too abrasive if you ask me!!!!!!!

imported_2wheelsx2
02-25-2003, 11:13 PM
ok but which two?

my reason for picking what i did is.dacp b/c i have light swirls but heavy water spots. i have treid 3m fineese it II (pc yellow pad) and there still there. water spots not swirls

im using the swirl free polish b/c i have a black pearl honda (im convienced the easiest paint to swirl ever... and this is my 3rd black car) and know that the dacp will leave haze. i have 3m smr and meg 2.0 but want something with less oils

im using the vanilla moose b/c it will be here and Scott Wax gets great results

and the aio to remove any left over oils and form my base for the klasse

shaf
02-26-2003, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by nyrep1

ok but which two?

my reason for picking what i did is.dacp b/c i have light swirls but heavy water spots. i have treid 3m fineese it II (pc yellow pad) and there still there. water spots not swirls

im using the swirl free polish b/c i have a black pearl honda (im convienced the easiest paint to swirl ever... and this is my 3rd black car) and know that the dacp will leave haze. i have 3m smr and meg 2.0 but want something with less oils

im using the vanilla moose b/c it will be here and Scott Wax gets great results

and the aio to remove any left over oils and form my base for the klasse Actually I personally think what you have planned is okay. Use DACP to get ALL the imperfections out, then get rid of the haze with a swirl remover, use the VM as a final, final polish (just like the P21S GEPC that it`s always being compared to), then prep it with AIO which has little cutting power anyway.

I`m not sure how strong VM is so you could always try that first on a small section after using DACP and see if that gets rid of the haze. Good luck!