PDA

View Full Version : Clearkote Quick Shine on-line ordering

DNEWZ
02-20-2003, 12:23 PM
I`ve found a couple of on-line sites that sell Clearkote Quik Shine QD among other CQS products.

Out of Reno, NV - Glory Days - WWW.carshowcruising.com

1 QT $15.00 plus $5.95 S/H

Out of Bryceville, FL - Rags2Riches -

WWW.ec-securehost.com

1 QT $15.00 plus $6.95 S/H

I have not ordered from these sites so really don`t know how good, quick, etc.. they are. They seem to be a little cheaper (maybe only on S/H) then buying direct from ClearKote themselves. Just a heads up to you all. L8ter

Mark

ashsarna
02-20-2003, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the tip Mark. I personally would like to try the qd but agree that the shipping charges are high at the dealer site.

imported_phareous
08-09-2003, 02:16 AM
Apparently nowadays the online order form at clearkote.com is broke (complains about frontpage extensions). So I ordered from your first link. Thanks :)

Beason
08-09-2003, 08:03 AM
clerkote.com doesnt work anymore, use clearkote.net instead now

Scottwax
08-09-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by ashsarna

Thanks for the tip Mark. I personally would like to try the qd but agree that the shipping charges are high at the dealer site.

Just curious, when was the last time you shipped something? I`m lucky to ship any products I trade for less than $10.

I`d agree if you are ordering just one product that in comparison the shipping charge is high, but if you order several products (and this applies to any company that has a flat rate for shipping), then it becomes a bargain.

Beason is right, use the .net site.