PDA

View Full Version : carcrazy.net

raymond_ho2002
02-19-2003, 05:00 PM
Has anyone ordered from carcrazy.net or know of its reputation? I placed an order a few days ago and i tried emailing and calling w/ with some questions, but haven`t got an answer in two days.. It hasn`t been that long, but its long enough to make me worry, with all the internet fraud that goes on.. Anyone else here bought stuff from them before?

bandit
02-19-2003, 06:08 PM
Have ordered in the past, about a month ago, with no problems. Took about ten days before transaction was completed.

TurboCat
02-19-2003, 06:14 PM
Not only have I purchased items from Car Crazy, I`ve actually been to their store, in Narberth PA (Philly Suburb). A great group of guys! :up

I can assure you it`s a legit business, and they are good people. **Keep in mind that Philadelphia got two (2) feet of snow on Sunday!!!** They might have limited hours because of the storm. Just keep trying: (888) 840-8040. Their office hours are listed as Tues-Fri 10am - 5pm and Sat 10-4.

They have even opened up for me when I have been in town visiting my sister (she lives near the store), outside of their regular hours!

imported_chewy
02-20-2003, 06:49 AM
Like Turbocat, I too have been to their store. I suspect that your inability to reach them has been due to our recent storm and attempts to "dig-out".

I met one of the owners (can`t recall his name), but I ended up spending over an hour at the store talking about detailing. They are the only store I have found locally that carry some of the high-end products often reviewed/used here on Autopia (Pinnacle, etc.). They have also offered to open the store anytime I need anything, so I think you will be fine and should be hearing from them soon.:xyxthumbs