PDA

View Full Version : Planning to sell waxes abroad... Need help

jerry@robs
02-11-2003, 07:36 AM
hi again guys, as most of you know, I`m not in the US...

I`m planning to bring in some good waxes/sealants/products that are not available locally such as S100, Z, K, etc...

Can anybody help me out by posting the website wherein the prices are the cheapest and with good reliability?

Thanks a million in advance... :)

Nagchampa
02-11-2003, 09:47 AM
With S100 and Klasse you might want to contact the manufacturer and have them put you in contact with one of their distributers. Not sure if this is even possible but it might save you some $. For the Z, you will probably want to talk to Sal himself.

Good luck with your venture it seems like you have a country full of enthusiasts with very little selection available.

imported_capspackle
02-11-2003, 12:44 PM
Check your PM`s theveed...

shaf
02-11-2003, 02:18 PM
Wow, good luck in this ambitious venture David! Bringing the "premium products" to a place that doesn`t carry them is a really great idea and service. :bow

I have no idea how to proceed, but isn`t what you want a "distributorship" from these companies? If so, I`d try contacting these companies directly and telling them you`d like to be a distributor for the Philippines. Just my naive guess. :p

I wonder if we`re witnessing the birth of a new detailing product empire in your corner of the world? :D

imported_Faceman
02-11-2003, 03:32 PM
i was thinking of doing a similar thing in the UK.

Getting real fed-up with my current job, and was only thinking about this the other day.

Good luck!

face

Paintxpert
02-11-2003, 05:00 PM
Face :D

I was asked by Ian at Microfibertech if I wanted to do this for MF towels (and I do!) :)

Would be a good idea to do this with polishes/waxes etc as well; :xyxthumbs

imported_Faceman
02-11-2003, 05:05 PM
Nick:

Kinda tempting isn`t it? $$$$$`s = £Â£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£`s

Getting all the diff. type of MF towels, waxes, polishes, sealants, PC and accessories.

Face

Paintxpert
02-11-2003, 05:11 PM
Very tempting, it would require a lot of market research etc :up

Next step then would be convincing all the enthusiasts the paying loads for Zymol and Swissol isnt necessarily warranted :rolleyes: ;) :xyxthumbs

jerry@robs
02-12-2003, 03:24 AM
Thanks for the lift guys...

Brian: I don`t really have plans to be a distributor coz I`ll end up being tied up to a brand... It`s kinda hard to compete against Meguiar`s locally in terms of brand recognition. But the MF deals sounds good as well... I`ll try to contact MFTech or Ranney again about em...

Keep the ideas coming... :D:xyxthumbs :bounce

shaf
02-12-2003, 02:06 PM
Hmm, in that case, I wonder how places like CMA can carry so many product lines, like both 3M and Meguiar`s? :confused: Do they just buy them in bulk cases from the manufacturer or something then? :nixweiss

Richt
02-12-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by NickATRvtec

Face :D

I was asked by Ian at Microfibertech if I wanted to do this for MF towels (and I do!) :)

Would be a good idea to do this with polishes/waxes etc as well; :xyxthumbs

I d like to buy some products please! :D

YoSteve
02-12-2003, 05:17 PM
Europe has a good market, they`ve definately got the cars to back it up. Interesting why more retailers don`t go worldwide, Canada even.