PDA

View Full Version : Z6 Usage on Souveran or S100/P21s

billrouleau
02-10-2003, 10:31 AM
Would you all say that using Z6 on either Souveran or S100/P21s is okay for spot bird poop (what a funny word :D ) removal? That`s all I intend to do with it. I think it would be okay, but I wanted to run it by the gurus.:xyxthumbs

imported_memnuts
02-10-2003, 12:28 PM
I have used Z6 on top of Zaino, Blackfire, P21S, Souveran, and an experimental product (EX) :D with excellent results. I see no problem with you using Z6 as a "poop" remover outside the fact that this would be expensive. Z6 is made to be used very sparingly (concentrated) and the amount I would use to remove poop is normally excessive for this product (Z6). I normally spray enough where the poop nearly floats off the surface. I use products like EO Wet and DuraGloss or even better a spray bottle with Z7 and H2O for this type of work.:wavey

billrouleau
02-10-2003, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the reply once again Blk. :) I`m switching to a GEPC/Souveran combo on my black MB and have quite a bit of Z6 left over. I don`t think I"m going to use any QD other than to remove bird crap and the like so I thought I would just use it up. I may buy some Meguiars FI though. Thanks again!