PDA

View Full Version : Cerawax

jzxxx
02-06-2003, 05:18 PM
Hello, Just wondering if any of you guys have used a product called Cerawax. It`s one of my favorites. Thanks

Scottwax
02-06-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by jzxxx

Hello, Just wondering if any of you guys have used a product called Cerawax. It`s one of my favorites. Thanks

Why is it one of your favorites?

Never heard of it before. Link? More information?

imported_Intel486
02-06-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Scottwax

Why is it one of your favorites?

Never heard of it before. Link? More information?

Might be a small local brand. There seem to be a LOT of them.

Yhea, provide us with a link and describe the product some more. I`m sure someone here will order some to test out.

Jademonkey
02-06-2003, 10:52 PM
Cerawax (http://www.cerawax.com/)

Did a search and found this.

It seems to be an all purpose cleaner wax.

From the website:

CeraWax Wax is the all in one car care product that protects your car from fender to fender, from hood to hubcaps - it even gets gold trim, fiberglass, stainless steel, glass, rubber molding and Plexiglas to look its very best.

Has anyone else used it?

jzxxx
02-06-2003, 11:23 PM
Hey guy`s it`s a company out of Moreno Valley, Ca called the Ramirez Corporation. Phone number is 1-800-458-2372. I forget how much it was not very expensive though but works really well in my opinion. I`m not saying it`s better than Zaino or 3m products or any other of your favorites but it is definetly worth checking out. A friend of mine sent me a bottle a while back and I like it alot.

It is advertised as "The Ultimate Wet Look" "Swirl Remover". I have a black Supra that I have used many products on and this worked very good. Goes on very easy and comes off very easy. It has a deep shine and seems to fill small imperfection`s while leaving a very transparent shine with very little work required to remove it.

As I said I have alot of product`s I like and I`m not saying this is better but it is definetly worth a look. I believe my friend said it was like $10 or $12 a bottle. I think they sell other products to but I have never tried those. If you guy`s try it let me know what you think.

Thanks, Doug