PDA

View Full Version : Claybars Pictures?

Poorboy
02-06-2003, 10:48 AM
Ok I read all those threads on the different clay bars and by the time I get to ask a question they`re all closed:(

I`m interested in seeing pictures of all these different clay bars..with or without cases:D

can anyone who has used and still has a vast supply of different brands please post pictures??

And as state by another mfg. all products come with money back guarantee or they won`t be in biz very long...it`s the law!

Jngrbrdman
02-06-2003, 10:51 AM
I think they pretty much all look the same. Pinnacle Polyclay is yellow, Clay Magic is blue or red, Mothes is sort of orange, etc.. They have the same basic shape. Most are rectangles. Some are larger than others, but that doesn`t matter because we all know that you only need to use a little. It just takes a little cutting and VIOLA! You`ve got 5 clay bars instead of 1. :D

Did you want pictures before or after use? I`ve got some mother`s, clay magic and poly clay that I could show you lots of after pictures of. lol I`ve got a 200 gram bar of clay magic I haven`t touched yet that I could get a picture of I guess.

Poorboy
02-06-2003, 10:59 AM
I`d like to see them in any shape or form ...new or used

shaf
02-06-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Poorboy

I`d like to see them in any shape or form ...new or used Used?!? What good would it be to see a very tired looking brownish lump? :D

imported_Intel486
02-06-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Jngrbrdman

Mothes is sort of orange.

I remember mother`s being yellowish.

Poorboy, go pick up a box set with Mother`s Clay Bar. It is a decent clay bar and you`ll be able to test it out along with their quick detailer and cleaner wax so you can get an idea of what other products are on the market.