PDA

View Full Version : I need some quick help/advice on purchasing Zaino tonight.

Preachers Sheets
02-04-2003, 11:23 PM
Some guy is selling his Zanio setup:

ZFX, Z2,Z5, Car wash, Gloss enhancer and the Glass cleaner

Guessing 80% of each product is left, how much should I pay?

rstype
02-04-2003, 11:41 PM
80% of $68.75 worth of products (not including shipping) is $55. I`d pay $45 shipped for a Pre-Owned Certified Zaino setup.

:D

Alfalfameister
02-05-2003, 12:30 AM
The guy is selling his Zaino set-up, so maybe he`s not too happy with it (either with results, with application, or whatever).

While $45 sounds pretty good, there aren`t really MANY people who are autopians or obsessed detailers. And out of the few people interested in detailing, only a percentage are zainoholics.

Offer him $30 for it (but do it with a smile), and negotiate from there.

--Alf

DISCLAIMER: If he throws the stuff at you in disgust for that offer, I disclaim all culpability. :)

ultrajim49
02-05-2003, 02:17 AM
--Alf

DISCLAIMER: If he throws the stuff at you in disgust for that offer, I disclaim all culpability. :) [/B]

I`d say if he throws the stuff at you: be sure to catch it and run:D

Christiaan

shaf
02-05-2003, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by cvcaelen

I`d say if he throws the stuff at you: be sure to catch it and run:D

Christiaan LMAO!!! :D

My personal view on buying used products, like Zaino in this case, is that I don`t mind paying up to what the remaining amount proportionately costs, especially if I`ve never tried the product before. I reason this is okay because you actually are "getting product X for less money". I figure if I like the product I`ll buy more when I run out. If not, then no big loss and I move on to try something else. With stuff like Zaino (or my used Klasse twins) even a partially used bottle will still last an awfully long time.

Preachers Sheets
02-05-2003, 08:33 AM
He did tell me he would make me an awesome deal, he just doesnt want the kit anymore.

Thanks guys, I`m going to try to send payment today.

Expect massive amounts of newbie Zaino post`s :down