PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone use Klasse All-In-One with a rotary?

Preachers Sheets
02-04-2003, 03:38 PM
I like Klasse AIO and Meguairs Swirl Remover because they are so mild. I have used Meguiars Swirl Remover on my DeWalt rotary and even at low speeds, it can take out ALOT of swirls which is something I don`t need, it`s overkill. I need something more gentle on my clear coat.

I`m looking for a product that is even weaker than Meguiars Swirl Remover. After one detail my car usally just collects very minor swirls throughout details and I prefer to detail with my DeWalt over my Porter Cable so I need something very weak. I was wondering if Klasse AIO is the product I am looking for. I know after two applications by hand you will get the best results that Klasse AIO can give. If I use Klasse AIO with my rotary can I get better results or am I just wasting my time?

The rotary is an awesome tool, I am trying to find ways to keep using it so I can become better with it.

G Money
02-04-2003, 04:11 PM
Try the #3 Machine Glaze.

It`s specifically made for a rotary buffer.

http://www.meguiars.com/product_showroom/showproducts_template.cfm?SrcLine=PP&SrcCat=3

Jngrbrdman
02-04-2003, 04:19 PM
I`ve used it with a PC with great success. It doesn`t do much for swirls but it is a fantastic paint cleaner.

Preachers Sheets
02-04-2003, 04:45 PM
Home run Hero - Is this a glaze (filler with oils) or does it fix swirls permanetly?

Jngrbrdman - Thanks for saving me the time and All-In-One. :up

hamza7
01-27-2012, 12:41 PM
Revival. I am thinking of doing this with a polishing pad on a rotary 1000-1200 rpms. I don`t want any correction but just want the paint to be a little brighter, remove some clay marring if any occur. Something that I don`t have to work in but a person can still see difference.

Accumulator
01-27-2012, 12:57 PM
Some sorta-random thoughts follow, from a self-admitted not-huge-rotary fan:

-M03 is supposed to be functionally nonabrasive, but between the pad choice and other factors it *might* do something. Think of it as M07 with different TSO

-KAIO is usually functionally nonabrasive on most paints, and does most of its magic via chemical means. Pushing that envelope via rotary might make it do a bit of correction and/or otherwise behave more aggressively, but watch out for holograms

-Removal of "clay marring" would, IMO, equate to "correction" because you`d be abrasively, uhm....correcting the paint when you abrade away that clay marring. Eh, semantics....

-If trying this via rotary, I`d want to dial it down below 1000rpms. More like the speeds used when burnishing/jeweling, which for me means ~800 or even lower

-Watch you don`t overwork the KAIO, making it hard to buff off. I don`t use it via Flex 3401, or even Cyclo, for this reason