PDA

View Full Version : Meguiar`s APC vs APC+

Tim Lingor
02-02-2003, 06:05 PM
Hey guys!

What is your opinion on the Meg`s APC vs APC+ ??

I am having trouble getting the APC+ but I can get the APC. I realize that the APC has butyl and the other does not. But I want the best All Purpose Cleaner I can get! Has anyone used both before and can make a comparison??

Is it just me, or does it seem that winter is too darn long??!!!

:mad:

samiam513
02-02-2003, 07:09 PM
I got APC first. I thought it was good. Carpet cleaning ability sucked, but that didn`t reall ymatter to me at the time. Then I had the chancec to get APC+. It is awesome. Alumnium wheels are very shuiny after use, almost anything come out of carpet (given hot water and brush time, ,which wouldn`t get most stuff out the APC) and it gets tire gel off tires quick.

APC+ can also be used as a de waxer too.

APC+ is good stuff.

Redcar GUY
02-02-2003, 07:16 PM
I have apc+ and use it only on carpets and interior so far. I love the stuff!:bow

jerry@robs
02-04-2003, 03:46 AM
APC+ is my fav all around cleaner... for both the car and house... it cleans cement walls, appliances, etc really well without the need of scrubbing... I love it... :)

Tim Lingor
02-04-2003, 10:41 AM
Well, I just received an email from Meguiar`s Canada stating that APC+ is not available in Canada! :down No explanantion was given. I have since asked for the reason; no answer as of yet.

Bummer!!!:mad:

I wonder how close Meg`s Extra APC would compare? :nixweiss

imported_Aurora40
02-04-2003, 10:47 AM
Extra would be like a safer version of APC. It is a good degreaser and is safe on practically everything. But it would suck on carpets and such. It isn`t made for that. Though, you could buy a smaller bottle of it and try it out. That might tell you if APC would satisfy your needs. Or, search around. There are online dealers of APC+. CMA might sell it too (I know they sell Engine Kote).