PDA

View Full Version : Forever Black... Zaino....

JonB
02-02-2003, 05:11 PM
Hey...haven`t been around much because my cars have lasted 6 months with little need for anything but a wash here and there. Did the BMW today with 3 coats of ZFX5. Will finish next week with 3 coats of ZFX2. That is what lasted 6 months on the daily driver. Can`t beat that! I did notice that my rear bumper had some Zaino on it from the last detailing. It did not come off with peanut butter or anything for that matter. I just got finished with 2 coats of Forever Black and white is gone. Looks great and I have been told that it lasts!

Next project is the Mustang. It too has lasted 6 months with Blackfire and then a couple of coats of Souveran. This one is a garage queen for the most part, but has seen some rainy days... I have decided to strip it down and go with Zaino. For whatever reason, after trying just about every product out there, Zaino just seems to be the easiest on and easiest to maintain. Best shine? Close enough... Looooooonnnnnnngggggg on protection for sure!

H

romar
02-02-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by bigboyhf

Hey...haven`t been around much because my cars have lasted 6 months with little need for anything but a wash here and there. Did the BMW today with 3 coats of ZFX5. Will finish next week with 3 coats of ZFX2. That is what lasted 6 months on the daily driver. Can`t beat that! I did notice that my rear bumper had some Zaino on it from the last detailing. It did not come off with peanut butter or anything for that matter. I just got finished with 2 coats of Forever Black and white is gone. Looks great and I have been told that it lasts!

Next project is the Mustang. It too has lasted 6 months with Blackfire and then a couple of coats of Souveran. This one is a garage queen for the most part, but has seen some rainy days... I have decided to strip it down and go with Zaino. For whatever reason, after trying just about every product out there, Zaino just seems to be the easiest on and easiest to maintain. Best shine? Close enough... Looooooonnnnnnngggggg on protection for sure!

H

Forever Black as you mentioned does a great job. I applied the product per the instructions on faded doorhandles over six months ago and it looks no different today! :xyxthumbs