PDA

View Full Version : VW wax/polish

tony gotlieb
02-01-2003, 02:13 PM
has anyone used VW wax/polish? it`s produced by Eagle One for VW - I got great results with it on my `03 Turbo S

Preachers Sheets
02-01-2003, 11:30 PM
Never heard of it. Do you have a website where we could find more information about this product?

Nothing like researching another detailing product :up

Steve @ Guru
02-02-2003, 12:02 AM
I think he`s talking about the wax that`s available from the VW dealers, which is very interesting - here in my city, the VW wax is made by 3M, but apparently his is Eagle One.

My guess is that the Eagle One wax is either their WET wax or their carnauba paste wax - both of which are fine waxes. I *believe* the 3M versioned VW wax is the Ultra High Gloss Paste Wax; but, I can`t confirm.

imported_ThreeSixT
02-02-2003, 12:54 AM
You`re correct...it`s just Eagle One in a blue and white bottle stamped for VW. :rolleyes:

meGrimlock
03-21-2003, 04:31 PM
Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but all of the VW car care products I have seen are relabled Eagle One products. It would be cheaper to buy the Eagle One stuff forom Pep Boys or AutoZone as VW tends to be on the expensive side. I hear the leather cleaner/conditioner is quite good, it gets rave reviews on VWVortex.