PDA

View Full Version : Zainoing, for the first time......

JennieMsCEC6
01-31-2003, 11:01 AM
Hey guys, I have read thread after thread. I have cleaned my vehicle thru and thru before. I want to Zaino my 1999 Red Lightning. I will be clay baring for the first time and then I need some help from there. I not scared of work so, if this process is long, no big deal.

Maybe, you could also tell me what zaino products to buy.

Maybe just point me to a good thread?

Thanks guys.....or gals?

Steve

Lemonxxs
01-31-2003, 11:05 AM
Look in the articles section...I believe there is a post about Zaino.....

HTH

416 Auto
01-31-2003, 04:36 PM
Hey whats up. The search funtion is really awsoe on this site"BUT" the best advice I can give you without typing all of this information out is to go to www.zaino.ca This site has everything you need to know. It list all there products and how to use each one of them in great details. Also make sure you go to the Tips and Tricks section to find out how to give the ultimate shine. They give you the techniques for application and anything elese you can imagine. Even stuff like putting on QD between applications for an unbeleavable shine!

................................Clint

moolman
02-01-2003, 02:50 AM
Since everyone is refering you to the search, I will answer your ?. I too used zaino for the first time 2 weeks ago and I like the product much better than my usual meguiars pro line of #7 and #26. The products I would recommend is the ZFX and either Z5 or Z2. I used Z5 first and later I bought Z2 since Z2 was suppose to shine better but it`s marginal if at all or psychological, I should of done maybe half the hood to test it. Anyway, ZFX, Z5, Z6 spray, Z7 the car wash if you want it. The ZFX, Z5, and Z6 are mandatory, you must buy them. The clay, you can buy any brand, zaino clay is expensive. Good luck.

www.lazanio.com has good instructions too as well as the original zaino site.

ALex

imported_killerjg
02-01-2003, 06:22 PM
ALex nailed it for you.

I`d like to add I started with Zfx accelerator too. Recently ordered Z1 just to try it. I have been pleased with this as well. When you read up on the product you`ll understand you need one of these to get started with Z, if you haven`t read that already. You should be very happy with the Z line.