PDA

View Full Version : Pakshak Pricing

Pages : [1] 2

jw
01-26-2003, 02:45 PM
I would like to purchase some pakshak mf towels. I`ve been reading the archives and it looks like people have gotten better prices than the prices listed on their site. How do I go about getting these prices(i think people were getting 10 towels for 19.99). Do you have to email him or what?

Also, are the pakshak towels better than the neatitems towels.

Thanks

rstype
01-26-2003, 03:27 PM
Just PM (user name = PakShak) or email Ranney. He called it the "Autopia Special" on the packing slip...

imported_ThreeSixT
01-26-2003, 05:24 PM
Pak Shak towels are better than any other MF I have used, IMHO. Just PM Ranney aka PakShak with your order info and email address. :xyxthumbs

Chuckmotor
01-26-2003, 05:39 PM
Is there a website or anywhere we can get pricing and towel information?

Redcar GUY
01-26-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by ThreeSixT

Pak Shak towels are better than any other MF I have used, IMHO. Just PM Ranney aka PakShak with your order info and email address. :xyxthumbs

:):xyxthumbs

http://www.pakshak.com/

Pats300zx
01-26-2003, 06:52 PM
Ranney`s towels are awesome. Plus his customer service is unmatched. Trust me you will be totally pleased if you decide to purchase some.

MicrofiberTech
01-27-2003, 12:06 AM
Ranney is a great guy.....I have heard nothing but great things about his products and service.

dbruene
01-27-2003, 02:15 AM
Excellent service at more than reasonable prices.

:xyxthumbs

Chuckmotor
01-27-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by jw

(i think people were getting 10 towels for 19.99).

Is this true?? Can we really get this deal?

LOTA OT
01-27-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Chuckmotor

Is this true?? Can we really get this deal?

Yes, just e-mail him at ranney@pakshack.com, mention you heard about him at autopia and tell him how many you want and he`ll quote you a price. I think it was $2 for the 16"x16" towels and $7 for the 24"x24" (though I could be wrong on the larger ones). The only downside is the shipping is around $10 for 15 or so towels (he`s in hawaii).

As others have said Ranney`s service is excellent. Quick informative e-mails with shipping confirmation numbers, great packing and fast shipping. Oh, and of course a great product too.

I`ve already placed 2 orders and will go to him again if I need more.

Mike

old_gonzo
01-28-2003, 08:01 AM
Yes, the discount that Ranney gives Autopia members is great! :up Even with shipping, it`s hard to beat. The towels are of excellent quality as is his customer service.

$2.00 per 16x16 towel, plus shipping. :xyxthumbs

imported_memnuts
01-28-2003, 08:50 AM
E-mail or check Ranney`s (PakShak`s) website. He seems to always have some type of special that features "free" shipping. Excellent towels and service. An excellent plus is the tracking number he provides with order confirmation. :bow

Pakshak states that he will be carrying waffle weave MF`s :xyxthumbs soon but if you need an excellent source of waffle weave check out MicrofiberTech (www.microfibertech.com). Another excellent source of quality Mf`s.:wavey

elektrokent
01-28-2003, 10:23 AM
I emailed him 2 days ago and havent got a response yet.

Another day or 2 and Ill go with Microfibertech.

LOTA OT
01-28-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by fla97gt

I emailed him 2 days ago and havent got a response yet.

Another day or 2 and Ill go with Microfibertech.

That`s odd, I usually get a response within half a day or less. Perhaps he`s on vacation or something. Try e-mailing again.

Mike

PakShak
01-28-2003, 11:03 AM
:)

Hello all,

I`m sorry if I haven`t responded to your emails. I have checked with the company that hosts our website and it looks like they are having problems with their email forwarding mechanism. If you had sent me a email to ranney@pakshak.com within the last week (5-7 days). Please resend your email to ranney@pakshak.com and cc: rpak@hawaii.rr.com, I have removed the email forwarding so I should receive your email via Outlook directly.

Sorry again for any inconvenience.

Thank you & Aloha,

Ranney