PDA

View Full Version : Will Z-6 work over p21s wax?

jw
01-24-2003, 01:24 AM
I just recently switched from Zaino and have some z-6 left over. Will this work to put over P21s wax or should i use something else like og show off. What other QD`s would you recommend?

Thanks

imported_memnuts
01-24-2003, 08:24 AM
Z6 will work. I have used it quite frequently over P21S ( also using up leftover Z6 after switching to Blackfire topped with P21S). Just tested some Clearkote Quikshine ( thanks Scott :bow) and it seems to work really well over P21S. Other good QD`s that work with P21S are: EO `Wet & Shine`, Duragloss, and Meguiar`s Quik Detailer Mist and Wipe.

Product that was not good: P21S`s own Detailing Wax:down :down

jmsc
01-24-2003, 10:02 AM
blkZ28Conv,

I did not know that P21S had its own detailing wax. Is this a new QD from P21S? Or am I misinterpreting something?

imported_memnuts
01-24-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by jmsc

blkZ28Conv,

I did not know that P21S had its own detailing wax. Is this a new QD from P21S? Or am I misinterpreting something?

jmsc,

Sorry my mistake. :bow. This was S100 Detail and Wax. Terrible product for my uses. Probably great for its intended purpose. I was able to locate some at a local motorcycle shop to avoid the shipping cost and more of a financial loss to go along with the product result disappointment.

Here is the CMA description.

http://store.yahoo.com/classic-motoring/s100detailwax.html:wavey

Richt
01-24-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by blkZ28Conv

Z6 will work. I have used it quite frequently over P21S ( also using up leftover Z6 after switching to Blackfire topped with P21S). Just tested some Clearkote Quikshine ( thanks Scott :bow) and it seems to work really well over P21S. Other good QD`s that work with P21S are: EO `Wet & Shine`, Duragloss, and Meguiar`s Quik Detailer Mist and Wipe.

Product that was not good: P21S`s own Detailing Wax:down :down

Im currently using Megs F.I over P21s. I want a slightly better qd for shows and times when i really want the car to look spot on.

Did a search earlier,

I am thinking of One grand show off

or

Eimann Fabrik Clear Pearl Instant Detail Spray

any vies on these to, searches seemed to show they were preffered to fi. Any views on there look over p21s??

Eagle one may be an option as we can possibly get i in the uk? But other wise it will have to be exported from CMA or Autodetail.

I really wanna try quikshines vaniilla moose and quickshine dont know weather they would send them to me in the uk??? Anyone have an email address for them?

imported_memnuts
01-24-2003, 11:21 AM
clearkote@earthlink.net <clearkote@earthlink.net>

Richt
01-24-2003, 11:24 AM
Cheers will email!!!! :)

Brad B
01-24-2003, 07:12 PM
EF Clear Pearl is a fantastic quick detailer. I find it one of the best for use with any carnuba wax product. :xyxthumbs

Richt
01-25-2003, 06:07 AM
Cheers. Have emailed clearkote, if they cant help, i will order Efi when i order some more p21s and s100 from cma.