PDA

View Full Version : Pullin out my hair

416 Auto
01-22-2003, 04:40 PM
Hey whats up?

I have used the search like crazy for a few things and I tells me what they do but noy what they are.

Any help would be totally appreciated

Please Help before I loose my mind......................

What is:

Cmax

AIO

CMA

and any other abreav`s you know off hand.

And what they do wouldn`t hury either...................LOL

Thanks a million.....................Clint

Nagchampa
01-22-2003, 04:44 PM
Cmax - No clue

AIO - Klasse All in One

CMA - Classic Motoring Accessories

Click the "home" button and look at the column to the left for abbreviations.

paco
01-22-2003, 05:23 PM
Cmax - A division of NAPA Auto Parts Supply store. They deal with the paint portion. There`s a few locations in the GTA. They have Meguiars, 3M, Farecla. There`s one by Erin Mills and Dundas in Mississaua.

AIO - Klasse All in One

CMA - Classic Motoring Accessories (a online store for auto detailing supplies - shipping usually make not very cost effective for us canadians. They just recently started shipping to Canada). I think CMA used to (I don`t know if they still) help support this site.

416 Auto
01-22-2003, 08:03 PM
Thanks paco and others, I was going crazy there..........lol

AIO thats a clean/polish/wax all in one????

......................................Clint:bounce

416 Auto
01-22-2003, 08:06 PM
I hear alot about this Farecla, is this stuff good? I can get it a work for cost because our body shop orders tons of it. The guys in the bodyshop say don`t use anything elese and that the mequires and others don`t even compare

Who knows:nixweiss

Thanks >>>>>>>>>>>>Clint<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nagchampa
01-22-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Clinton

I hear alot about this Farecla, is this stuff good? I can get it a work for cost because our body shop orders tons of it.............. I have been reading that Farecla is some great stuff. I think ShineShop has used it before. What kind of prices are we talking about? Could you hook a brotha up?

416 Auto
01-23-2003, 12:04 AM
Bodyshop manager said it was $50.00 for a 2 gallon pail and $10.49 for a 32oz bottle.

Really cheap......

>>>>>>Clint<<<<<<<<<<

paco
01-23-2003, 11:35 AM
It is very very high quality material.

The major downsides are:

1. Wet application so it tends to be messy.

2. Should be used with the G-map pad.

3. Cost (but not in your case)

4. Finding it.

A few bodyshops in my hometown use it and I know everyday people how have tried it.

Best advice, try it out. It`s definitely a high quality product but so are 3M and Meguiars Bodyshop / Professional line of products.

Going the 3M/Meguiars route gives you more options as there is a greater product line and you can interchange the products and pads. That can`t be said about Farecla.

So if you want a no nonsense product, don`t mind wet application and can get it cheaply = GO for it.

Paco