PDA

View Full Version : CMA orange power pads usage?

Escape Artist
01-15-2003, 06:03 PM
For those of you who have used these pads, in your opinion can they replace the yellow and/or white pads in MOST applications you would have used yellow or white?

I know there are various threads suggesting this, but I was wondering if anyone has actually used all three pads (yel, white, orange) and would venture an opinion as to whether the orange can (in their opinion) replace both yel and white in most applications. It would make life simpler, and if top manufacturers of luxury vehicles are using orange as the last pad, isn`t that a good endorsement?

Sharkie
01-15-2003, 06:13 PM
I have all 3, the CMA white & yellow and the orange power pad. The orange can do it all, I like it very much but I still like to use the white pad for Klasse AIO. I’m sure it doesn’t do any better job but I like the feel of the pad for AIO. I do all the polishing like DACP, FI2, Griot’s machine polishes etc. with the orange and will save the yellow for backup.

Adam

SergC
01-15-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Adam M

I have all 3, the CMA white & yellow and the orange power pad. The orange can do it all, I like it very much but I still like to use the white pad for Klasse AIO. I’m sure it doesn’t do any better job but I like the feel of the pad for AIO. I do all the polishing like DACP, FI2, Griot’s machine polishes etc. with the orange and will save the yellow for backup.

Adam

Hi Adam`

Which one do You like better DACP, FI2 or Griot`s #2.

Just curious...

Serg Conon:wavey

Sharkie
01-15-2003, 09:39 PM
Hiya Serg-

I like all three, but DACP is my newest addition and my favorite. Very easy to use, there’s no need to work it to the extent you have to with Griot’s or FI2 to avoid hazing. Good stuff

:xyxthumbs

Adam

SergC
01-15-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Adam M

Hiya Serg-

I like all three, but DACP is my newest addition and my favorite. Very easy to use, there’s no need to work it to the extent you have to with Griot’s or FI2 to avoid hazing. Good stuff

:xyxthumbs

Adam

Thanks Adam !

I just got DACP, I`ve used Griot`s and FI-2 and had little more powder, that i wanted:D Hope DACP makes less of it;)

Serg