PDA

View Full Version : Camaro Detailed.. Pix(if it works)

George M.
01-11-2003, 07:11 PM
ok, just checking to see if this image works. if it does, let me know what u think of this 93(?) Camaro Z28 When i detailed my moms Camaro, it hadent been washed in the 2 years she has owned it. This is about a week after i detailed it. Let me know what u think. All that is on it is some Meg. #9 and Some Eagle One Carnauba Paste Wax.

George M.
01-11-2003, 07:15 PM
YAYYY!!!!!

George M.
01-11-2003, 07:16 PM
another

Redcar GUY
01-11-2003, 07:27 PM
Looks good!:xyxthumbs

I take it that it has been wrecked? I notice that around the head light is gloss and stock is a matte, and the nose emblem and bowtie from the front are gone?

good shine from a 93 :)

George M.
01-11-2003, 07:47 PM
I take it that it has been wrecked? I notice that around the head light is gloss and stock is a matte, and the nose emblem and bowtie from the front are gone?

Im not sure if it had been wrecked. I dont think so though. My mom wasnt used to the long nose that u cant see, and hit the end of the garage. So she had it repainted. That may be what u see. and her BF, in an attempt to make it look better took off the headlight lenses and emblem on the front (i think it looked better with it) Yea, i was suprised how well it turned out. considering i was using at 6 dollar wax and applying by hand.

One thing i had trouble with, was all the little and big scratches i was trying to hide. and her wipers have a plastic cover on them, which overtime scratched the windsheild to hell..

Preachers Sheets
01-11-2003, 08:10 PM
I like your Camaro alot better than the way it looks stock. Looks 100 times sharper and around the headlights needed that gloss badly, only if they had that from the factory, what an improvment.

Nice car!

imported_memnuts
01-13-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by joed1228

I like your Camaro alot better than the way it looks stock. Looks 100 times sharper and around the headlights needed that gloss badly, only if they had that from the factory, what an improvment.

Nice car!

My black 95 Z28 ( never touched by a paint shop ). has gloss around the headlight area. This may be a 95 feature or it may be standard on all "black" Z28. :nixweiss . Every black Camaro I have seen has always had a gloss finish in this area. Other colors like red, white, blue, etc have the matte finish.:wavey

C. Charles Hahn
01-13-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by blkZ28Conv

My black 95 Z28 ( never touched by a paint shop ). has gloss around the headlight area. This may be a 95 feature or it may be standard on all "black" Z28. :nixweiss . Every black Camaro I have seen has always had a gloss finish in this area. Other colors like red, white, blue, etc have the matte finish.:wavey

I think you`re right about this because this holds true to my observations at carshows/etc....

imported_Dude
01-13-2003, 03:10 PM
Incredible!

George M.
01-13-2003, 06:07 PM
yup, it might be put up for sale soon. Since it is the garage queen now that its nice. its still just the same as in the pics. i hope it increases the sale value of the car. Im not sure what they are thinking about selling it for, or if they will at all. Because they are also talking about putting a new hood on it.