PDA

View Full Version : P21S in Canada??

Pages : [1] 2

Tim Lingor
01-11-2003, 02:38 PM
Does any one know where to obtain P21S Paste Wax in Canada??

You guys really seem to like the product, so I want to give it a try.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! :)

Thanks

Tim

CharlesW
01-11-2003, 02:55 PM
For S100, (same thing?), try your Harley Davidson dealer. If they don`t have it, you can order on-line from Harley Davidson and have it shipped to your local dealer.

www.harley-davidson.com

And yes, they are set up to do business in Canada.

Charles:wavey

Nagchampa
01-11-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by 2hotford

Does any one know where to obtain P21S Paste Wax in Canada??

You guys really seem to like the product, so I want to give it a try.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! :)

Thanks

Tim Where do you live?

I know a place in Hamilton, Ontario that sells it. I think it is called marcor. Try this link! (http://www.marcor.ca)

Tim Lingor
01-11-2003, 06:06 PM
Hi Guys!

I live in BC. I tried contacting the Macor before; they have not emailed back. I talked with the P21S dist, in the US who said that they were going to contact Macor to get to the bottom of it.

My local Harley Davidson dealer does not keep it in stock. He said that If I wanted to buy some S100 I would have to order a case of 12 !!!

I went to the HD site but could not find it listed anywhere.

I want to try this stuff as the Autopians just love the stuff; but I can not even find it around here.

Any other ideas??

Tim

CharlesW
01-11-2003, 06:37 PM

I went to the HD site but could not find it listed anywhere.

Go to the site, click on Canada, then click on accessories, then search by key word S100. You won`t find P21S, but S100 is supposedly the same thing.

Charles

shaf
01-11-2003, 06:38 PM
I take it you don`t live here in the Lower Mainland then eh? Best thing to try is phoning ALL the motorcycle shops around you. Not only HD dealers carry it, and I didn`t get my S100 from them.

If you`re really having trouble check out www.tacscar.com He`s been recommended here before, carries P21S, and although the page talking about it isn`t there anymore (:confused: ) last I heard he can ship USPS here. :up

EDIT: I don`t believe I just typed "eh"... :p

Red Wolf
01-11-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by CharlesW

For S100, (same thing?), try your Harley Davidson dealer. If they don`t have it, you can order on-line from Harley Davidson and have it shipped to your local dealer.

www.harley-davidson.com

And yes, they are set up to do business in Canada.

thanks for the link/info

CharlesW
01-11-2003, 08:30 PM
When I ordered some things and had the order sent to my local dealer for me to pick up, there was no charge for shipping. One of the reasons I hesitate to order some things on line is the cost of getting it. A $6 item can cost another $6 to get it.

The on-line sellers are probably still losing money at that. I recently received some 303 Hi-Tech Fabric Guard that was shipped for $1. It came Fed-X, was in a 10" x 10" box filled with styrofoam peanuts. The bottle was wrapped in plastic and the top was taped so it wouldn`t leak. It must have cost them close to $10 to send the stuff, maybe more.

Charles

safetyman2010
01-11-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by CharlesW

When I ordered some things and had the order sent to my local dealer for me to pick up, there was no charge for shipping. One of the reasons I hesitate to order some things on line is the cost of getting it. A $6 item can cost another $6 to get it.

The on-line sellers are probably still losing money at that. I recently received some 303 Hi-Tech Fabric Guard that was shipped for $1. It came Fed-X, was in a 10" x 10" box filled with styrofoam peanuts. The bottle was wrapped in plastic and the top was taped so it wouldn`t leak. It must have cost them close to $10 to send the stuff, maybe more.

Charles

No kidding! I just ordered a jacket that came out of Chicago and it had a minor problem with the zipper so I had to ask for a return. When it arrived it had a bill attached from UPS for $84.41 for shipping and duty! (The Jacket was $139.95 US). The company was very helpful though and paid for the shipping and duty however.

Nagchampa
01-11-2003, 09:30 PM
A little advice about buying from the US. Try to have items shipped by USPS instead of UPS to prevent getting charged with broker fees. If the package is marked "gift", you won`t have to pay duty but this only applies to an item valued less than $65.(not sure this is the right amount)

Tim Lingor
01-12-2003, 03:05 AM
I actually found out that Classic (CMA) only sends to Canada through USPS; and that it still was $21.95 US for shipping!!! I emailed them 3 times! I must have looked stupid as I was in shock; $21.95 US for shipping on a $9.95 video!!! :shocked

I am not cheap, but this is robbery in Canadian funds! :mad:

Does anyone have a copy of this video? Is it worth $50.00 Can???? :scared

shaf
01-12-2003, 05:06 AM

I actually found out that Classic (CMA) only sends to Canada through USPS.... Ooooh, cool! :cool: I just assumed they`d ship to Canada via UPS (:mad: ) just like everyone else. This makes their PC pad kits (and other stuff) priced pretty attractively....

$22 shipping does sound a bit high though. Maybe they`re really paranoid about how well they package it and put it in a huge box filled with packing peanuts? :nixweiss

I`ve had a 6x6x10" box shipped USPS for $9 US. :confused:

Craig1Jac
01-12-2003, 10:32 AM
Burnaby Kawasaki on Edmonds street in Burnaby has S100 at under $20 Canadian.

Ask for Brian.....

CharlesW
01-12-2003, 12:36 PM
2hotford:

Don`t give up. While finding the stuff may be a hassle, it will be well worth it.:) :) :)

Nagchampa
01-12-2003, 01:00 PM
Did you e-mail Meguiar`s USA? You could try to find another US retailer with more reasonable cross border shipping prices.

I will start an investigation.:cool: